I entered a redeem code and the download had not shown up!

Discus and support I entered a redeem code and the download had not shown up! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Entered the redemption code told me to go to games and download no game. I’ve walked through every step of troubleshooting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Studer, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Aaron Studer
    Aaron Studer Guest

Entered the redemption code told me to go to games and download no game. I’ve walked through every step of troubleshooting

:)

Aaron Studer, Apr 28, 2023
  2. CameronLittleton Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

Hi Superman82 ,

It wasn't the actual game (I've got the disc) it was the added content that comes with the game and had a $0 figure.

I'm thinking that once the redeem code was entered then the content should show in "my games and apps" so it will be queued for downloading.. but it has not shown in there
    I am having the same problem... i redeemed the code on Microsoft.com using my phone. It said “your all set” after i entered it but idk how to actually get what i redeemed?
  3. TheBigMarn23 Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

Hi Superman82 ,

It wasn't the actual game (I've got the disc) it was the added content that comes with the game and had a $0 figure.

I'm thinking that once the redeem code was entered then the content should show in "my games and apps" so it will be queued for downloading.. but it has not shown in there
  4. onyxishere Win User

Tomb raider downloadable game please help

On the console press the Guide button on the controller and scroll left then choose Redeem Code and enter the code as shown.

Otherwise you can redeem the code on the website here at this link

live.xbox.com/RedeemToken

After that you can press the Guide button on the controller and scroll left then choose Active Downloads to see that it will be downloading to your console.
  5. Mista B Hib Win User

The division- agent origins pack

No i had entered the code the day the game released and it never downloaded or showed up. I had deleted the beta from my console a few days before i entered the code
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Redeemed a code and it hasn’t shown up

Hello, did you get that notification that the points were redeemed?? Did you try to redeem with an error that it was already redeemed?
Thema:

1. I entered a redeem code and the download had not shown up! - Similar Threads - entered redeem code

2. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  3. when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....: 32$ gift card from Target and because its a Fortnite gift card it had a 16 letter and number code when redeemed in the epic games store it sent me a code to use for Xbox and when used it gave the...
  4. I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered...: I have just bought the Xbox series s and when setting it up I entered my email wrong and it created a new account which redeemed the exclusives and no I can’t get them on my actual account. Can...
  5. I had tried redeeming the Xbox Dark Vertex bundle but the code has an error when entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had tried redeeming the Xbox Dark Vertex bundle but the code has an error when entering...: I tried redeeming the code but it gave me an error for the Dark Vertex Xbox bundle is there a way that anyone could help me out 2f27a483-59dc-4e75-9998-464b0054f941
  6. I've been trying to redeem Gears Of War 2 through CDKeys, but when I enter the code on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to redeem Gears Of War 2 through CDKeys, but when I enter the code on my...: I've tried entering the code on my Xbox 360, the Xbox App, Xbox.com and the Xbox Console Companion. All of them don't work.. The Xbox 360 says the code is invalid, the Xbox App keeps saying that...
  7. Something went wrong is the message I get when I enter my Just Cause 2 redeem code that I got ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong is the message I get when I enter my Just Cause 2 redeem code that I got ...: Something went wrong is the message I get when I try to redeem my Just Cause 2 code that I got with Just Cause 3. 9e58f410-40bf-4883-8d0e-91877d7abb61
  8. please help when i try to enter redeem code it says

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help when i try to enter redeem code it says: please help when i try to enter redeem code it says 0485b1c2-a610-4e46-bc7b-99141bbd3af6
  9. i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 ...: i tried to redeem my code but as soon as i select enter code ,it didn't give me the option to put in my 25 character code by hand 2cd0d3c6-0d74-440a-8813-7067c12d8de0
  10. i buy 2 games and get cd kyes. when i enter them in redeem its say code already uses

in XBoX on Consoles
    i buy 2 games and get cd kyes. when i enter them in redeem its say code already uses: i buy 2 games and get cd kyes. when i enter them in redeem its say code already uses the seller told me this contact XBox support in order to determine when exactly the key has been redeemed...