I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate

Discus and support I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got two months of xbox ultimate for a 6 month gold code c1780857-e001-4c72-ba11-79c6be60a7c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sargenthardcore, Feb 4, 2021.

1. I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate

I got two months of xbox ultimate for a 6 month gold code

:)

sargenthardcore, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

It will convert the 6 months into 2 months of Ultimate. So it will only extend your current Ultimate subscription by 2 months. To keep the full 6 months of gold, you would need to enter the code after your Ultimate subscription ends.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

disapointed

You won't pay £10.99 for the entire 6 months.

Assuming you got a 6 month code for normal Game Pass yes? By upgrading to Ultimate, you pay for the Ultimate for the first month (£10.99)...however, the 6 months of Game Pass gets converted to Ultimate, so you end up with 7 months of Ultimate:

"When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, or EA Play subscriptions toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan at the current conversion ratio, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion is final, and ratios are subject to change."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...age-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

So you get Ultimate for less than the upgrade cost: £3x6=£18 vs £10.99
  4. TaMe Sanct Win User

An xbox live gold question

Yes it will, Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions add up, so if you had 6 months left and entered a 12 month code, you would then have 18 months.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

code

This post is 6 months old.

This code you entered looks like a pre paid code.

No one is able to give you the rest of that code not even xbox support
  6. ImGlob Win User

Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Smwutches

It will convert the 6 months into 2 months of Ultimate. So it will only extend your current Ultimate subscription by 2 months. To keep the full 6 months of gold, you would need to enter the code after your Ultimate subscription ends.

Smwutches says different... I just want to make sure that it doesn't convert the 6 months into 2 months of Game Pass and that's it.

Also have a Merry Christmas!
Thema:

I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate

1. I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate - Similar Threads - entered month live

2. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  3. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  4. My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...: Hey My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main menu, the device slows down. Is there a solution?? fcfef091-bc78-4e0b-847a-69899c3c70d9
  5. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  6. Purchase Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card - enter code - message says its already in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card - enter code - message says its already in use: I purchased an Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Gift card from Best Buy and when I entered in the code it states its already in use. Best Buy informed me to contact Xbox Support & after contacting them, I...
  7. If I enter 2, 12 month memberships will I get 2 Years?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I enter 2, 12 month memberships will I get 2 Years?: If I enter 2, 12 month memberships will I get 2 Years? 58755654-fa85-4d2e-b153-4a8f576c9123
  8. enter xbox live gold 6 month error

in XBoX on Consoles
    enter xbox live gold 6 month error: 發生錯誤 請再試一次。如果又再次發生,請在 xbox.com/errorhelp 輸入以下代碼以便我們進行調查。 TokenStateManagement-5000 fd7a3c8c-2be1-4a80-85dc-638bcc85dfec 2016/11/26 - 04:54:19 UTC 3bafb8e8-efba-4702-bed7-28b49283e683
  9. enter xbox live gold 6 month error

in XBoX on Consoles
    enter xbox live gold 6 month error: 發生錯誤 請再試一次。如果又再次發生,請在 xbox.com/errorhelp 輸入以下代碼以便我們進行調查。 TokenStateManagement-5000 fd7a3c8c-2be1-4a80-85dc-638bcc85dfec 2016/11/26 - 04:54:19 UTC 2fc9d75a-6977-4cab-bcff-1a9a40f96c20
  10. Will the games with gold work if I enter the code in between a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the games with gold work if I enter the code in between a month: Will the games with gold work if I enter a xbox live gold code in the middle of the month.for example if I enter the code on 10 febuary 2014 will I be able to get the first games with gold which...