I ended up getting 2 gamertags.

Discus and support I ended up getting 2 gamertags. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ended up changing my own name for a new one and I paid the $9 99 since for it. I have truck. Every method to. To keep one of the user names.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steven Winfree, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I ended up getting 2 gamertags.

I ended up changing my own name for a new one and I paid the $9 99 since for it. I have truck. Every method to. To keep one of the user names.

:)

Steven Winfree, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I understand. But to confirm, on https://account.xbox.com/Profile website, does it show your new one?

If it does, try to re-add your account from your console to refresh it.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

If it does the same thing and it's past 24 hours and you also tried to re-claim it as instructed above, please contact the Xbox Support team for them to check and investigate your account. Contact them here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Steven Winfree Win User

I have checked on every gameI have checked on every **** they all use my gamer Old gamertag and yes I ended up changing it Last night.
  4. Steven Winfree Win User

I did it through my xbox I go to the main profile it. It shows my new one and then right below it. It also shows my old one and when I go on to games and also shows my old 1 as the user.
  5. Steven Winfree Win User

I want to go look on their. 1st it shows my old profile name but I continue to do all the steps anyways to make sure I will call the support line tomorrow. It is very late over late. Thank you so much for the help
  6. Rostom L Win User

Sure thing. I appreciate your patience and time here in our community.

Take care, Steven!
Thema:

1. I ended up getting 2 gamertags. - Similar Threads - ended getting gamertags

2. I was account banned, then console banned when it ended before I could even get back on, why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was account banned, then console banned when it ended before I could even get back on, why?: I was banned for a week, then when It ended on the 19th, the first time I get on I’m console banned for no reason? Talked on a call and they said my ban ended and I shouldnt be banned. Do y’all...
  3. my minecraft acc will get delete after game pass end?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft acc will get delete after game pass end?: im playing my minecraft ,suddenly my minecraft acc can’t login ,my friend gift me this acc ,and he said:[maybe that is game pass acc ,idk ] so what do i do now? 12ed1feb-aed6-4368-8de2-e6e27541fb42
  4. Get rid of suffix/numbers at the end of my username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get rid of suffix/numbers at the end of my username: Okay so I have Account 1, which had the name . I then had Account 2, which has the name #809. I want the username for Account 2, because I have all my games on there, so I changed my Account 1's...
  5. xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05: I have been trying to install fh5, for a week now and nothing works. when i started the game a week ago it didnt work, so i had to uninstall it and now it wont install it. [img]...
  6. Get rid of suffix/numbers at the end of my username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get rid of suffix/numbers at the end of my username: Okay so I have Account 1, which had the name . I then had Account 2, which has the name #809. I want the username for Account 2, because I have all my games on there, so I changed my Account 1's...
  7. End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1

in XboX Insiders
    End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1: [IMG] submitted by /u/xriverdragon [link] [comments]
  8. When I turn my xbox one on it says getting system ready. Before it gets to the end I'm get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn my xbox one on it says getting system ready. Before it gets to the end I'm get...: I've tried holding the power button in for 10 seconds until it goes off and tried holding the pair and eject buttons then pressing the power button but do not get the 2 power on sounds. Does...
  9. could I get unbanned. It was going to end soon but when I siign, it doesn't give me the date ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    could I get unbanned. It was going to end soon but when I siign, it doesn't give me the date ...: The subject is th question 82f7535e-c221-4d7e-adcd-7275e7589028
  10. End Now and Get a Rrefund

in XBoX on Consoles
    End Now and Get a Rrefund: hello I've been trying to End my Subscription to get a refund back but nothing works. Can you help me? c558b7ec-b010-4979-b018-8dfc347dba04