I earned 5 Badge in my microsoft documentation account but now it show 0 in my profile

Discus and support I earned 5 Badge in my microsoft documentation account but now it show 0 in my profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I earned 5 Badge in my microsoft documentation account but from last night when I check my profile to see my badges it show 0 in "Badges" section and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mahdi Aali, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Mahdi Aali
    Mahdi Aali Guest

I earned 5 Badge in my microsoft documentation account but now it show 0 in my profile

I earned 5 Badge in my microsoft documentation account but from last night when I check my profile to see my badges it show 0 in "Badges" section and when I ask from microsoft support team they tell me to ask my question from xbox community

:)

Mahdi Aali, Sep 3, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mahdi, That's really weird, Xbox support has more information about accounts because they have access to information we don't have here in the community.

Could you give me more details about your badges, how you earned them and when they're supposed to show up?
  3. Turtlelover8426 Win User

Previous months Daily Challenge Badges no longer showing in Taptiles Version 4.2

all my badges are gone from March of 2013 and all of this year the only badges that are showing are April 2013. I want all my badges back that I earned from this year and last year
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Microsoft Rewards Program no longer allowing earned points.

There were no limits. It shows 0 points for the mobile search and Microsoft Edge search and every search I was suppose to earn 5 points, but I earned nothing.
  5. Xenon2000 Win User

Daily Challenge Games missing badges

I have this same issue, but in Microsoft Minesweeper. In March I was traveling, so I would using a Windows 8.1 laptop that I don't normally use. Logged in with my account and it showed my other badges. Then I earned all 3 badges for March with over 19,000
    coins. Then when I returned from my trip and started using my normal Windows 8.1 laptop, the badges disappeared from both laptops. But it still shows the same coins of over 19,000. I was thinking of buying the premium game. But now I don't want to play at
    all now that I have to worry about things like this. I will eventually be moving over to another machine and have to worry that April will get blanked out as well.
  6. Sir Outlaw 98 Win User

Gamer Nation (Xbox LIVE Social Network)

You can also earn awards and badges on the site that show up on your profile like on Xbox.
Thema:

1. I earned 5 Badge in my microsoft documentation account but now it show 0 in my profile - Similar Threads - earned Badge microsoft

2. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  3. Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.: On both my phone and Xbox Game Bar, it keeps telling me that I earned points, but when I go to open the app, nothing comes up and it just takes me to my profile. Only about 35% of the time does it...
  4. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  5. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  6. After earning achievements game score is not going up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After earning achievements game score is not going up: it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard. I have tried completely signing out of...
  7. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...
  8. No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section

in XBoX Accessibility
    No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section: Hi guys. Recently Microsoft relases an update in my country, Italy, that adds to Xbox App section (Mobile or PC) the section "Earn Rewards" with all PC game quests for Rewards Points I tried to...
  9. Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish

in XBoX on Windows
    Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish: Hi gamers I could not get “an achievement “ in game pass even though I have finished so many achievements in different games . I am sure my game pass ultimate not expired yet , and every time when...
  10. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...