I dropped my Xbox. It still works, but I’m concerned about it

Discus and support I dropped my Xbox. It still works, but I’m concerned about it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i fix this [img] 7194a634-5120-441f-9cd1-d283770a5356 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WilburStates, Dec 28, 2022.

1. WilburStates
    WilburStates Guest

How do i fix this
    I dropped my Xbox. It still works, but I’m concerned about it [​IMG]

:)

WilburStates, Dec 28, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Based on the photo you sent, it appears that the cover of your Xbox is slightly open. While this can be a cause for concern, it is important to note that the cover being open does not necessarily mean that there is damage to the internal components of the console.

To determine if there is any damage to your Xbox, I recommend performing a quick check of its functionality. If the console is still able to turn on and operate normally, with no error messages or issues with games or apps, it is likely that the drop has not caused any significant damage. However, it is always a good idea to exercise caution when handling electronic devices, as even a small impact can cause damage to the internal components.

I hope this information helps put your mind at ease.
  3. BatdudeZ Win User

Anyway to fix FPS on Xbox Series S

Update: Factory reset the Xbox and unfortunately still have the fps drops. Tomorrow I’m going to try to offline update it
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Serious Opinions - new xbox controller feelings

Hello "Mogwai Warrior" :)

I have accidentally dropped my Xbox 360 controller a couple of times and it was just fine.

I have accidentally dropped my Xbox One controller twice and it is still fine.

So far so good as far as the quality of the Xbox One controller is concerned :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  5. brady alesch Win User

Why can’t i see or do anything with my homescreen (xbox x)?

This doesn’t seem to be working for me. I’m still not sure that I’m doing it right though. It is an xbox series x by the way, not sure if I put that in my first post
  6. WonkCQC Win User

My Xbox controller won’t control DVD’s on my Xbox Series X

I did all the above and it still doesn’t work, the DVD works in my old Xbox one with the same controller I’m using for my series X.
Thema:

1. I dropped my Xbox. It still works, but I’m concerned about it - Similar Threads - dropped still works

2. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  3. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  4. Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in: Xbox series s had a small drop and the power cord got unplugged. when it was started back up it said it was Preparing and to not turn it off. I was then sent to a menu with 6 square buttons with...
  5. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  6. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  7. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  8. Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play: After playing Apex Legends for 20-30 minutes my fps will drop randomly from 100+ to as low as 14 and then it just fluxuates causing MAJOR stutters and lag. I play on a laptop that used to run Apex...
  9. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  10. still didnt get my drop on the 15th of may

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    still didnt get my drop on the 15th of may: HI i got 6000 points and been waiting for them to drop in my account and I can't force it to drop. can you please help it get drop in my account so I can buy more things. please and thank you....