I downloaded the Xbox app, it sent out a bunch of friend requests to people I unadded. Is...

Discus and support I downloaded the Xbox app, it sent out a bunch of friend requests to people I unadded. Is... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; All I did was download the app and sign into my account. I started getting messages from people I unfriended ages ago asking why I sent friend... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Gtfomolly, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Gtfomolly
    Gtfomolly Guest

I downloaded the Xbox app, it sent out a bunch of friend requests to people I unadded. Is...

All I did was download the app and sign into my account. I started getting messages from people I unfriended ages ago asking why I sent friend requests.

:)

Gtfomolly, Oct 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I downloaded the Xbox app, it sent out a bunch of friend requests to people I unadded. Is that normal?

Could be just a visual bug , if you downloaded the app from the AppStore / PlayStore you should be good
  3. Gtfomolly Win User

I downloaded the Xbox app, it sent out a bunch of friend requests to people I unadded. Is that normal?

Yes it was the mobile app. I cannot see who received a frequent request and wasn’t aware that it spammed them out. I got messages from old friends or friends of friends saying I sent requests. My friend count went from 25 to in the 80s.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GTFOMOLLY

Are you referring to the Xbox mobile app?
    In any case, if you check the chats. are you able to see those messages?
  5. Droxcy Win User

How full is your friend list?

Got around 40 something just deleted a bunch of randoms but kept most of the ones I know.

Random people in lobbys stop sending friends requests out lol.

Devs

IW People

Friends
  6. BexXx97 Win User

MineCraft 360 Edition

Sent you a friend request. I'm also building a town, but I have helped numerous people with their worlds with my creations, so I would be happy to help you out also :)
Thema:

1. I downloaded the Xbox app, it sent out a bunch of friend requests to people I unadded. Is... - Similar Threads - downloaded app sent

2. Shahid App download

in XBoX on Windows
    Shahid App download: I'm trying to download a very well-known app called Shahid for entertainment purposes and Can't find it in Microsoft store!!!! If it's not available, could you please add it to the store, so I can...
  3. why is my xbox app downloading so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox app downloading so slow?: It appears that the Microsoft store is limiting my downloads speeds on the Xbox app and the EA app. Any help?? 947a66a5-5c27-40e9-80a9-9c4061330229
  4. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  5. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...
  7. How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?: With the extremely disappointing change to xbox clips getting mass deleted very soon you absolutely must give us a way to download them onto our pcs. Do not refer to your one drive cloud space, I...
  8. Downloading from Xbox app on PC causing SSD to freeze momentarily

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading from Xbox app on PC causing SSD to freeze momentarily: Hello, I'm on PC, Windows 10. I'm downloading Forza Motorsport from the Xbox app on my SSD, and while downloading, my SSD usage suddenly spikes to 100%, with no activity, and it freezes. It stays...
  9. My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...: but other Microsoft apps are working like Microsoft Edge, Settings, ETC. 0644f333-db2a-436f-9fd9-fa9a7e0a2bf8
  10. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...