I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

Discus and support I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lord_Sosa, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Lord_Sosa
    Lord_Sosa Guest

I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it.

:)

Lord_Sosa, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game code.

Try checking on your account first if your code has been redeemed on there completely.

You can check that here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it has been redeemed successfully, you can search this on your game list or from the Xbox store using your account to download the game.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

The game will appear in your games library once it's been redeemed.

Alternatively, you can install it from the Xbox Store as well. Just be sure you are logging into the exact account that was used to redeem the game token.
  4. Lamfolas Win User

Fable 3 physical version

I don’t have a have a CD drive on my laptop. I can’t use the CD at all. Is there a place where I can legally download the game? If not, where do I use the code now that GFWL is dead?
  5. Wolfiron Win User

My mk9 season pass won’t work

I will try the power cycling method but I don’t even see the season pass anywhere I can’t remove it or download it I just redeemed the code and confirmed it that’s it
  6. Georges C. Win User

I don’t know my password and I can’t reset it

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Th3Pr0digyy, by your description when you say you no longer have the account that created your Xbox profile but you know the email and the account belonged to you, right?

As this forum is public certain information as your email is hidden, but basically there are two ways for you to recover your account, by web form you have already filled in or by contacting Xbox support and requesting an A.T.O (Account Takeover), but in doing so they will ask you basically the same questions as the form and a few more and then will be sent to Microsoft for analysis.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
Thema:

1. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I... - Similar Threads - downloaded redeemable code

2. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  3. how to fix redeeming a code when downloading grid legends with xbox pc gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix redeeming a code when downloading grid legends with xbox pc gamepass: I just saw Grid Legends on a Youtube short and I decided that I wanted to download it. So I installed the EA app and it said I needed to redeem a code? (I don't know EA games that much) I saw...
  4. i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again: i redeemed an xbox gift code on microsoft, i redeemed it sucessfully but it wouldn't download. I have tried to fix the problem but made it worse as now i can't see it download and i can't find it...
  5. Redeemed code on xbox series s and it will not show up to download game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on xbox series s and it will not show up to download game.: Redeemed code on xbox series s and it will not show up to download game. 38e8b021-03b5-4f3a-82ce-64810967dada
  6. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  7. I entered a redeem code and the download had not shown up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a redeem code and the download had not shown up!: Entered the redemption code told me to go to games and download no game. I’ve walked through every step of troubleshooting 15ff324f-b228-48dc-9ed3-31f1e866d97b
  8. Can I redeem a xbox one game download code on my xbox series s konsole

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redeem a xbox one game download code on my xbox series s konsole: Can I redeem a xbox one download code on my xbox series s or not d5c9ff25-4a4c-42c0-a2c6-c0455b51ac5d
  9. i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...: i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I tried to enter the code again and it said it was already redeemed. how can I get my download now?...
  10. Gears of War free download code unable to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War free download code unable to redeem: When i had bought the disc for Gears of War 4 for Xbox one I got a free download code for Gear of war 1, 2, 3 and Judgement. I didn't use the code at that time and recently when i tried to redeem...