I downloaded mw2 on Xbox One, when I play multiplayer I enter on lobby but the game remains...

Discus and support I downloaded mw2 on Xbox One, when I play multiplayer I enter on lobby but the game remains... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded mw2 on Xbox One, when I play multiplayer I enter on lobby but the game remains blocked on loading screen…... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoK3r gAbRy9, Nov 5, 2022.

1. JoK3r gAbRy9
    JoK3r gAbRy9 Guest

I downloaded mw2 on Xbox One, when I play multiplayer I enter on lobby but the game remains...

I downloaded mw2 on Xbox One, when I play multiplayer I enter on lobby but the game remains blocked on loading screen…

:)

JoK3r gAbRy9, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I downloaded mw2 on Xbox One, when I play multiplayer I enter on lobby but the game remains blocked on loading screen…

Thank you for your feedback.

I will be waiting for the result of the purchase confirmation and the NAT result.
  3. JoK3r gAbRy9 Win User

I thanks for your answer, I had this configuration GeForce to have the problem..

Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1
  4. JoK3r gAbRy9 Win User

Now I set automatic nat. Whit my wifi it doesn’t work, I use wired connection and it does’t work. With my telephone router it work. How can I fix it?
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Jok3R, first confirm your purchase please

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

After that, try this:

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Then, try the game, mate.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Jok3r, I'm waiting for the Nat test result, friend, I need it please.

I will resend:

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.
    Scroll right on the panel to the System area.
    Select Settings.
    Select Network.
    Select Network Settings.
    Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please
Thema:

1. I downloaded mw2 on Xbox One, when I play multiplayer I enter on lobby but the game remains... - Similar Threads - downloaded mw2 play

2. Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install: [img] This is a pic showing the issue 9ded2f74-bb9f-45ce-b10d-ab5b598474da
  3. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746
  4. I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...: I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on multiplayer it tells me to buy the game again What’s the problem? 3c93823c-3c86-4e64-94e7-72d1feb1bd43
  5. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  6. How to download MW2 on Xbox after it says game is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download MW2 on Xbox after it says game is corrupted: Hey I am trying to download MW2 on the Xbox but it keeps saying the game is corrupted and won’t download. This is after I already had it on my console and I couldn’t start the game because it said...
  7. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747
  8. Why do I have to download mw2 again ��������������

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to download mw2 again ��������������: I came home last night to play mw2 with my mates but couldn't at all as had to download the whole game as Microsoft deleted it as they have access to everything and activition is paying hackers to...
  9. I am downloading MW2, but when I download it, it tells me that the installation process has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am downloading MW2, but when I download it, it tells me that the installation process has...: I am downloading MW2, but when I download it, it tells me that the installation process has stopped. I tried to delete it several times and download it again, but there was no solution....
  10. Why can I not download mw2 on my Xbox one I have enough space for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not download mw2 on my Xbox one I have enough space for it: My game keeps saying installation stopped and won’t download how do I fix this and it’s only cod because I have downloaded and updated heaps of other games the game is like 100 gbs and I have...