I downloaded mincraft windows 10 edition, and I'm not getting any sound in mincraft.

Discus and support I downloaded mincraft windows 10 edition, and I'm not getting any sound in mincraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went through support already, and they couldn't do anything about the situation. They advised me to go here to report it. I have done everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by skymack13, Jan 15, 2018.

  1. skymack13
    skymack13 Guest

    I downloaded mincraft windows 10 edition, and I'm not getting any sound in mincraft.


    I went through support already, and they couldn't do anything about the situation. They advised me to go here to report it. I have done everything there is to do to try to fix the problem. I'm left thinking now that the windows store
    is not sending the audio behavior file out when i'm downloading minecraft.

    :)
     
    skymack13, Jan 15, 2018
    #1
  2. Custom skins?

    [quote user="AZTECH Z17"]

    uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!

    [/quote]

    Who are you talking to?

    Did someone switch the keys on your keyboard?

    --

    This Mincraft game you play sounds like a rip-off of Minecraft and a little racist.
     
    Grymm of Astora, Jan 15, 2018
    #2
  3. mincraft windows 10 beta

    So the support assistants sent me to this xbox forum.....Here goes. We bought a computer since I already own minecraft, I downloaded the new free windows 10 beta version. Now, kind of by surprise, we got another new computer that is going to be my primary
    computer and I need to download minecraft again. But its telling me the code has already been redeemed. I'll take it off the other computer if need be. but how do I get it onto THIS computer?
     
    OutsideSteak652, Jan 15, 2018
    #3
  4. Nick Romano1 Win User

    Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original Minecraft from updating, I also can't do anything to the duplicate of Minecraft no matter what.

    I did this and the second mincraft is still there trying to download but say 0 out of 0 complete? I'm confused

    Edit I Uninstalled the second minecraft and now it works and let's me open mincraft.
  5. Grayson_123 Win User

    Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original Minecraft from updating, I also can't do anything to the duplicate of Minecraft no matter what.

    I did this and the second mincraft is still there trying to download but say 0 out of 0 complete? I'm confused

    Edit I Uninstalled the second minecraft and now it works and let's me open mincraft.
    my minecraft still isnt working, did you restart your console after?
  6. tarik brumen Win User

    Declined my order and still took my money!!

    I bought it on the mincraft site the i looked if there was a download button but no. The i downloadet the mincraft louncher and logged in and it said buy it too idk why.
  7. NeoDan123 Win User

    LOGIN

    Are you maybe playing the trial version of Mincraft Windows 10 that it ask you to redeem a code for the full game to unlock?
  8. Grymm of Astora Win User

    Custom skins?

    [quote user="AZTECH Z17"]

    uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!

    [/quote]

    Who are you talking to?

    Did someone switch the keys on your keyboard?

    --

    This Mincraft game you play sounds like a rip-off of Minecraft and a little racist.
Thema:

I downloaded mincraft windows 10 edition, and I'm not getting any sound in mincraft.

Loading...
  1. I downloaded mincraft windows 10 edition, and I'm not getting any sound in mincraft. - Similar Threads - downloaded mincraft windows

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?: trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to turn on a setting in general settings and the...
  10. My mincraft pack won't download on my tablet and it has took my money

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mincraft pack won't download on my tablet and it has took my money: My minecraft pack won't download on my tablet and it took my money 9cc01145-104f-4003-a707-87568bdc1f91