I downloaded Left 4 Dead 2 from the Xbox app to my console and I can’t play it because I...

Discus and support I downloaded Left 4 Dead 2 from the Xbox app to my console and I can’t play it because I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So as the title says I downloaded the game from the Xbox app but can’t pay for it or open it for some reason. I don’t at all know what to do in this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Proselyte69, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Proselyte69
    Proselyte69 Guest

I downloaded Left 4 Dead 2 from the Xbox app to my console and I can’t play it because I...

So as the title says I downloaded the game from the Xbox app but can’t pay for it or open it for some reason. I don’t at all know what to do in this situation. Why can’t I pay for it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Proselyte69, Mar 7, 2021
  2. njvu v ghvbhjbkb Win User

Xbox one s

I keep trying to get rid of xbox 360 accounts on my game left 4 dead but I have a xbox one now and I tried everything I read on here and nothing is working I've cleared all of my data from my xbox 360 that I have saved on my xbox one but it wont delete any
    of them and It is really making me mad because I just went out and spent $20.00 to @25.00 on left 4 dead 2 and left 4 dead just to end up only being able to play single player instead of being able to play 3 player.
  3. firedragon153 Win User

My Xbox will not download Left 4 Dead 2

Hi can someone please help me I bought left 4 dead 2 in my xbox but it won't download, it keeps on saying can't download this item or left 4 dead 2 has stopped downloading. Any one knows how to fix this please message me on my xbox account LPG YokingGoose
  4. Martin Tickle Win User

Cannot find DLC for Left 4 Dead 1

Yeah, I thought that too. But, as I said, I cannot find Crash Course or other DLCs for Left 4 Dead 1. This is not possible, because I know people (in my country) that have downloaded this campaign. Besides, why would all the DLCs for Left 4 Dead 2 be available
    and none of the DLCs for the first game?
  5. Legends Future Win User

Co-op games

I like to play Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, and any of the Guitar Hero Series
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3

I love the Left 4 Dead series. I've been following the L4D3 rumors for years now. Back 4 Blood is the only reliable piece of info out there since it was confirmed by the original creators Turtle Rock that they are in fact working on a co-op zombie
    shooter. All we can do is eagerly sit and wait for more info and hope this game will be the one to finally fill the void. I love the original L4D, Bill was my favorite character to play as. What was your favorite game and who was your favorite character?
    I enjoyed both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, but i would have to give it to the first game, because i don't think we had ever seen a game like Left 4 Dead before on console or in general gaming and it was a big hit.

My favorite characters were, Zoey and Francis in Left 4 Dead, Ellis and Nick in Left 4 Dead 2.
Thema:

1. I downloaded Left 4 Dead 2 from the Xbox app to my console and I can’t play it because I... - Similar Threads - downloaded Left Dead

2. I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not...: I have tried over and over to download left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox but it says its downloading to my Xbox 360 but the thing is is that i do not have an Xbox 360 and it says it needs to download it to...
  3. Left for Dead 2 DLC won't download on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left for Dead 2 DLC won't download on Series X: We have LFD2 on a 360 disc which installed just fine on our Series X machine, when you go to use the DLC's though which we bought back in 2016 according to our order history it says to download...
  4. LEFT 4 DEAD 2 AND ITS FANTASTIC DLC NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE OR DOWNLOAD FROM THE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEFT 4 DEAD 2 AND ITS FANTASTIC DLC NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE OR DOWNLOAD FROM THE...: I've recently purchased Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 (disks) for my Xbox Series X and having a huge problem with the fact that most of my friends are in sessions that I cant attend because I don't own...
  5. Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.: Ok so let me try to go in depth here, I have a physical disc of L4D2 for my Xbox 360 and when I launch it, the 360 freezes and I have to turn it off and turn it on again. So my solution is to just...
  6. Can't download left 4 dead 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download left 4 dead 2?: I went to the marketplace link and attempted to pay $19.99 for left 4 dead 2 and it is not letting me download it for the xbox one. What do i need to do? Thanks for your help....
  7. Cannot download (left for dead 2) from marketplace on xbox one. No add card opt either.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download (left for dead 2) from marketplace on xbox one. No add card opt either.: I dont have an option to dload left for dead 2 on the xbox marketplace! Wont let me have option to add credit card. 74b08aa8-1715-4b0a-b0aa-2069aec789e5
  8. How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com: Hello, to anyone that is reading this. I am losing my mind trying to get this game to show up in my 'Ready to Install' list on my Xbox One. I bought the game off of Xbox.com and I see it on my...
  9. Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2: I just bought Left 4 Dead 2 on the xbox store from my phone, with it connected to my Xbox One S. It shows i can install it now from my Xbox but it wont install. Help....
  10. WHY TF DOES IT NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD LEFT 4 DEAD 2 ON MY XBOX ONE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY TF DOES IT NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD LEFT 4 DEAD 2 ON MY XBOX ONE?: It will not let me download on the xbox one, then when it tells me to go download it on xbox.com, it says it cannot download. I spent $20 in microsoft store credit for this game, so I could play a...