I downloaded GTA IV on 360, now I can't download it to Xbox One?

Discus and support I downloaded GTA IV on 360, now I can't download it to Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I downloaded GTA IV in 2013 and it has just been added to the Backwards Compatible list... however I cannot find the game. I've searched 'My Games'... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FightingMoleSEO, Feb 12, 2017.

1. I downloaded GTA IV on 360, now I can't download it to Xbox One?

So I downloaded GTA IV in 2013 and it has just been added to the Backwards Compatible list... however I cannot find the game. I've searched 'My Games' on the Xbox website and it's not there (yet it has tiny DLC packs from games in 2008 there)...

Is there any way to find it, don't want to spend £18 on a game that I know I have?

Thanks

:)

FightingMoleSEO, Feb 12, 2017
  2. GTA 4/5

Does anyone have GTA IV downloaded on xbox 360 and is willing to let me download it from their history?

cutie campbell, Feb 12, 2017
  3. WAKAPark209
    WAKAPark209 Guest
    HELP!!!!!! Xbox Stores: Cannot Play GTA IV

my brother downloaded GTA IV on our xbox, on his account (we each have our own accounts). The one day i was deleting some old games and then i accidently deleted GTA IV on my account. I downloaded the game again on my brothers account and now wen i try playing
    GTA IV on my account it says Xbox Sore: Cannot Plat GTA IV. My brother had license transfored to a friend so he can play GTA from my brothers account

WAKAPark209, Feb 12, 2017
  4. RomkaZzz
    RomkaZzz Guest

Did you tried find a game on Xbox Marketplace? Are you use same account on console?

RomkaZzz, Feb 12, 2017
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    You say that you downloaded the game in 2013 but did you purchase it on your gamertag? If the game was not purchased on your tag then you'll need to purchase it before you can install it to the console. You can check your download history for the 360 at
    the link below.

Sign in to your Microsoft account

onyxishere, Feb 13, 2017
  6. Thanks for this, turns out that I bought it on a different account to the one I'm using now.

Cheers

FightingMoleSEO, Nov 2, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

You say that you downloaded the game in 2013 but did you purchase it on your gamertag? If the game was not purchased on your tag then you'll need to purchase it before you can install it to the console. You can check your download history for the 360 at
    the link below.

https://live.xbox.com/download/history
  8. RomkaZzz Win User

Did you tried find a game on Xbox Marketplace? Are you use same account on console?
  9. FightingMoleSEO Win User

the link below.

https://live.xbox.com/download/history
    Thanks for this, turns out that I bought it on a different account to the one I'm using now.

Cheers
  10. InDiG0 FLoW Win User

Cant download content

Ok good to know im not the only one here. I managed to get BioShock with no problem, but cant download GTA IV. , it starts, does 1% and then says "Can't Download GTA IV" I have plenty of disk space. content is not restricted and ive been able to download
    it in the past.
  11. ECTO1DADDY Win User

GTA IV 80% Download Xbox 360

My region and my physical address match.

I have downloaded other titles to my Xbox 360 without issue.

My game download from Xbox still doesn't work GTA IV gets to 80% Download Xbox 360 then says it cannot download.

Regards
Thema:

1. I downloaded GTA IV on 360, now I can't download it to Xbox One? - Similar Threads - downloaded GTA 360

2. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  3. Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is...: Ya don't install GTA v 8cfcf145-20da-4c1b-af72-294edb4fd4a0
  4. Purchased GTA V for 360, payment taken, won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased GTA V for 360, payment taken, won’t download: I purchased GTA V for my xbox 360 last night, payment was taken immediately and the intial download was fine but when i try to open it doesn’t get past the loading screen. Its says its just under...
  5. GTA IV 80% Download Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV 80% Download Xbox 360: My game download from Xbox doesn't work GTA IV gets to 80% Download Xbox 360 then says it cannot download. Internet fine. Other games download fine. Lots of space for download. Turn on/off...
  6. Gta 5 xbox 360 online heists download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 xbox 360 online heists download: Hello, I purchased Gta 5 about 3 months ago as well a one year gold live membership im not very good with technology but i got the card working ive played on live with it before so i do know that...
  7. Why isn't my gta San Andreas Xbox 360 download showing on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my gta San Andreas Xbox 360 download showing on my Xbox one?: I own the digital version of GTA San Andreas remastered on Xbox 360 and it was supposed to be made backwards compatible today but it is not showing in the marketplace or my ready to install list...
  8. I bought the gta v for xbox 360 and it does not show me to download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the gta v for xbox 360 and it does not show me to download it: I bought the gta v for xbox 360 and it does not show me to download it 1720e82b-f804-4c5c-955c-e252a340ae19
  9. Gta 4 xbox 360 download on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 4 xbox 360 download on xbox one: Hello I want to play gta 4 on my xbox one but I can't play it. I download it on my xbox 360 and I have the game load on a USB stick. How can I install it on my xbox one ? Thanks for help....
  10. Can't Download GTA V On My Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download GTA V On My Xbox 360 Slim: So I recently bought GTA V Because My Disc got cracked. I would try to download it and It will stay at 0% and say "Can't Download GTA V" and sometimes go to 1% or 2% then I would turn my xbox off...