I downloaded Battlefield 2024 and it’s not letting me activate the game

Discus and support I downloaded Battlefield 2024 and it’s not letting me activate the game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded Battlefield 2024 but it’s not activating 79e26f56-9e5b-4beb-880b-09a8a685b842 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Slam01, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Slam01
    Slam01 Guest

I downloaded Battlefield 2024 but it’s not activating

:)

Slam01, Jan 1, 2023
  2. XXV Ghost XXV Win User

Battlefield 2042 Refund

Same for me, no refund , microsoft telling keep your broken game, its 2021 and we still have things like this . Do the people how denied or accept refund even now whats happing in battlefield 2024, dont think so, but there happy with 100 dollar
  3. xi SAV4GE ix Win User

Help Me, Spent 20£ On Msp And Can't Purchase Minecraft

The same thing happened to me. It won't let me access the XBL marketplace too. It is listed as an active download, but when I click active downloads, it says pending.
  4. CroakerUT Win User

Minecraft Realms subscription isn't working within Minecraft.

Hi! Thanks for your replies. Yes, the subscription is showing on my Microsoft account as Active until Jan, 2024. This is the same email/account I log into Minecraft with.
  5. MrAuzzy Win User

looking for gamers for a new BF3 clan

If you cant find members to play with, you may be interested in joining Iconik Gaming. We have 5000+ active members so find someone to play Battlefield (or other games) wont be hard. If this sounds interesting to you, please let me know by sending me a message
    on xbox, or by replying to this post
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

battelfield 3

SolitaryStone25,

Sorry to hear you are currently having an issue. Have you verified that the download has completed? To see if the download for Battlefield 3 is still going, press your
    Xbox Guide button on your controller, then scroll left to
    Games & Apps
    , then select Active Downloads. If Battlefield 3 is listed here then it is still downloading and will not be playable until it has completed. If you do not see Battlefield 3 listed here, go back to the
    Games & Apps and select My Games. Browse the list and see if it is listed here. If is not listed here, try and download the game against by either going through the Marketplace. Alternatively, you can sign in to xbox.com,
    search for Battlefield 3, and click Download to Xbox 360 (*Note* It should show the price as Already Purchased). Please let us know if you continue to have the problem. Thank you,
Thema:

1. I downloaded Battlefield 2024 and it’s not letting me activate the game - Similar Threads - downloaded Battlefield 2024

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. Battlefield 2042 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 download problem: After i finish downloading the game, instead of letting me play, it started to download again from the begginig, but when i look into my files theres a file with the name of the game and its...
  4. Battlefield Ultimate: Official Artbook and Digital Soundtrack download

in XBoX on Windows
    Battlefield Ultimate: Official Artbook and Digital Soundtrack download: I pre-ordered the digital copy of Battlefield Ultimate before the game came out, but I cannot find clear directions on how to these 2 pieces of content. Can someone direct me on how to download...
  5. Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One: So I recently purchased Battlefield 2042. Whenever the download is finished it brings me to a page where I can purchase the game even though I just bought it 79a303e2-908c-4c45-8d53-de05f947df28
  6. cant download battlefield or any game from EA even though i have xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download battlefield or any game from EA even though i have xbox gamepass: i have the xbox gamepass ultimate and it says in the xbox gamepass app that i can play battlefield 2042 the free trial for 10 hours but when i click download it open up ea app and tells me to buy...
  7. I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc: I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc it keeps giving me the error code 0xa3e903ed and I have checked, my EA desktop is linked with Xbox 923cbca1-3eef-436f-9234-d084304db982
  8. Download Battlefield V - Error with install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Battlefield V - Error with install: Hi I'm trying to download a game and I get an error message I did a link to EA and still nothing helps 8068e308-8147-46aa-b0fb-5473c26ea3a4
  9. Battlefield 5 Deluxe Edition Download

in XBoX on Windows
    Battlefield 5 Deluxe Edition Download: I redeemed a code for Battlefield 5 Deluxe Edition and I am unable to install it on my PC. It says on my account that I own it, the code seemed to work but when I click to install on my devices,...
  10. Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign: Recently purchased and downloaded battlefield 3 from the marketplace and it will not launch multiplayer. Have tried all the troubleshooting problems. Loads up the game and as soon as I click...