I downloaded all the dlc for snowrunner in the xbox app and the base game but the dlcs dont...

Discus and support I downloaded all the dlc for snowrunner in the xbox app and the base game but the dlcs dont... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought the year 1 pass + snowrunner base game, it worked for a while until i got the game pass. now when i play the game everything is locked and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caspersonn, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Caspersonn
    Caspersonn Guest

I downloaded all the dlc for snowrunner in the xbox app and the base game but the dlcs dont...

i bought the year 1 pass + snowrunner base game, it worked for a while until i got the game pass. now when i play the game everything is locked and i cant cancel my subscription until the end of the month. What do i do?

:)

Caspersonn, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I downloaded all the dlc for snowrunner in the xbox app and the base game but the dlcs dont show up in game

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Installed Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your PC > Launch the game.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I downloaded all the dlc for snowrunner in the xbox app and the base game but the dlcs dont show up in game

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the trouble. Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
  4. Caspersonn Win User

Already tried this 3 times and its still giving the same issue.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Snowrunner DLC

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

That will depend on you. The SnowRunner - Premium Edition (Windows 10) includes the base game, as well as the SnowRunner - Year 1 Pass (Windows 10). What you have purchased which is the SnowRunner - Year 1 Pass (Windows 10) only includes the add-ons/dlcs on this screenshot and not the base game.

Make sure that the SnowRunner - Year 1 Pass (Windows 10) is installed on your end for you to access its item. On your Xbox App go to "The SnowRunner" then scroll down for you to see the year 1 pass, once you're on the product page, choose "Install this".
  6. tc 285 Win User

dlc

Isaid i reloaded snowrunner from cloud to xbox -s consol and dlc loaded to every thing working
Thema:

1. I downloaded all the dlc for snowrunner in the xbox app and the base game but the dlcs dont... - Similar Threads - downloaded dlc snowrunner

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  4. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  5. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  6. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  7. Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...: I have bought a brand new x box series X with MW3 (disk) and waited over 8 hours for it to install.. only to be hit with the message that I am missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs-...
  8. Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading: I just purchased the Vault edition for MW3 to have early access to the campaign, however I keep getting the error that I need to download the proper DLC. From what I am seeing, I have downloaded...
  9. How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app?: I have all the DLCs but I have no idea how to download or even open them… need help edab995a-44cf-4ea5-a723-8b873b4dbf90
  10. I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear: So I got This game for my friend and dad and I played it and I showed up with some DLC a I wanted to download it and I comes up with “can’t connect to the Microsoft store” or something like that...