I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?

Discus and support I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it? 2189ec76-5b0e-41be-9ecf-c21e59727685 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nicole peterson, Apr 30, 2023.

1. I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?

:)

nicole peterson, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your code problem.

Just a heads up, you cannot change your anymore from your account but what you can do instead is to upgrade your subscription from Xbox Live to Game pass ultimate. You can buy game pass ultimate and it will make your current subscription to Game pass ultimate retaining the remaining months it has and adding additional month from the game pass you purchased.

You can view more of that information here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Game pass request

If you downloaded the game first from gamepass and the redeemed your download code you will need to uninstall the game and download it again from your ready to install list.

The system picks it up when you download a game from gamepass and will stop working when the subscription ends. Even if you have a redeemed copy of the game, digital or disk.
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

GAME PASS SHARING

It can share gold and digitally downloaded games (Gamepass games are excluded).
  5. Default_25458 Win User

Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

I never needed gamepass to play it. I've always played it before I redeemed a free gamepass code my friend gave me. I have xbox live.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Cambio de suscripción[Subscription change]

You can try going back to the store that sold you the code to see if they will exchange it. Otherwise you will need to buy a code for Xbox Live as well. You need Xbox Live to play most GamePass games anyways.
Thema:

1. I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it? - Similar Threads - downloaded digital code

2. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  4. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  5. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. Can I download my digital games on another console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games on another console?: I have xbox series s. Can I download my games to a separate console? fca4f4c0-19f6-4535-ba09-7b86e2d4b6ff
  8. received the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    received the content. I brought it though xbox store I have the digital download any ideas ?: I recently brought cod mwIII vault upgrade but I haven't recipe the content. I brought it though xbox store I own the digital game any ideas on how to get my stuff I paid for ??...
  9. Why have i not got my digital download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i not got my digital download code: I have purchased eafc24 on the Very website 2 days ago and still haven’t received my code 7feb6c78-d2d9-4362-af75-61150adff49a
  10. I still get the installation stopped and the error code 0x87e00005 for a digital download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still get the installation stopped and the error code 0x87e00005 for a digital download...: I have tried multiple hard resets along with switching networks, changing my DNS to a different server, and clearing the queue. I don't think it is a network issue because my download speed is...