I download ARK on pc through the xbox app and i cant find it

Discus and support I download ARK on pc through the xbox app and i cant find it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded ark through Gamepass on Pc and i cant find it. I know its on my pc somewhere because it takes space up but i look in the Xbox app and its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hayden Byrnes, Oct 5, 2022.

1. I download ARK on pc through the xbox app and i cant find it

I downloaded ark through Gamepass on Pc and i cant find it. I know its on my pc somewhere because it takes space up but i look in the Xbox app and its not there. Any ideas to find it

:)

Hayden Byrnes, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Hayden Byrnes Win User

ik it downloaded because before i went to sleep it was on 40gb downloaded
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry, but it's important that you answer all my questions in order to isolate a bit more the problem

Let me repeat the question:
    When you try to "install" the game again in the Xbox app, some kind of download progress appears ? Or are you receiving an error?
  4. Hayden Byrnes Win User

Nope i cannot see a ark folder
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, let me advise other things to try

A. Disable delivery optimization
    Go to windows settings > windows update > Advanced options > Delivery Optimization.
    Disable the toggle under "allow downloads from other PCs"

B. Free up space using both storage sense and cleanup tool
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/fre...

C. Reset Windows store cache:
    Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.
    Restart your PC and check again

D. Reinstall the Microsoft store and all its components
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  6. Hayden Byrnes Win User

It wont download because there is no space.
Thema:

1. I download ARK on pc through the xbox app and i cant find it - Similar Threads - download ARK through

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s: it's saying ark survival ascendant is not compatible with my Xbox One s bc7ddb52-4813-4300-915b-f64d49c97f5e
  4. If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for...: If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for crossplay? f330bdf0-db6a-4b26-9624-471f047d52b7
  5. I have a Xbox one s and I can’t download ark ascended it keeps telling me it’s not compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox one s and I can’t download ark ascended it keeps telling me it’s not compatible: I am so lost idk what to do d0a4f6f1-9d84-4b89-92b2-f53c2f1a2f91
  6. Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...: I attempted to download ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition from the Xbox app via Game Pass. However, I encountered a problem where the download would stop at various points. The first time it stopped...
  7. How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?: I own the ARK: Survival Evolved DLC map "Scorched Earth" on Xbox, so I logged into my microsoft account on the microsoft store on pc to download the DLC on my pc, yet my pc does not recognize that...
  8. Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...: Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete the game nor complete the download, all in the original xbox application....
  9. I download ark evolved and it’s asking me to get a membership even though I have bought a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I download ark evolved and it’s asking me to get a membership even though I have bought a...: Download ark evolved waited three hours for it to download all 240 gigabytes then when I wanted to play, it’s asking me to get a membership of Xbox ultimate or Xbox gold but I already have a gold...
  10. I'm trying to download ark through Microsoft Store and it keeps getting stuck at 88.52 mb,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download ark through Microsoft Store and it keeps getting stuck at 88.52 mb,...: [img] I've canceled download and reclicked the button many times, I've restarted my computer, I checked for updates, and I've even updated to windows 11. 3efc3267-4817-40fc-958b-583ce5744f29