I don’t understand...

Discus and support I don’t understand... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been attempting to change my gamertag to something else. The gamertag I want is in use by an account that hasn't been active for over 5 years. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whitlow20, Aug 18, 2019.

1. /u/Whitlow20
    /u/Whitlow20 Guest

I don’t understand...

I've been attempting to change my gamertag to something else. The gamertag I want is in use by an account that hasn't been active for over 5 years. I was told by an Xbox agent that they release these gamertags tied to inactive accounts every 3-5 years. This was right before this specific agent put me on hold TWICE and then hung up on me for no reason. I find this beyond appalling. Especially, considering the fact that I have been an avid Xbox user for over a decade. In addition, I am an Xbox Insider.

submitted by /u/Whitlow20
    [link] [comments]

/u/Whitlow20, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Francia J. Win User

I don’t understand my suspension?

I totally understand where you're coming from, JoelSatterfield and as much as I would love to get this sorted out, that will be the only way.
  3. JoelSatterfield Win User

Clearly everything I need isn’t on there or I wouldn’t be suspended right now but I guess I’m just out of luck. Automated system flagging words no matter the context is just annoying. Being blocked out of content I paid hundreds of dollars for is just very annoying. It’s not your fault but yeah I am kind of frustrated
  4. ngocphi Win User

It's not automated

Stop falling for trollls

They bait you into.violating the terms of use

And it doesn't matter who starts the fight if you break the rules you break the rulles

Unmoderated contact is never a good idea they would be dealing with robot callers who would flood the line and you would never get thru

Or even death threats

Common use common sense

Moderated contactguarentees you one contact that's it

Even on forums their was a threat made to the pet

And you wonder why they don't have a phone number
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You can't use the words/phrase you did in any context on xbox live.

You've filed for a case review & the decision was upheld so there is nothing else you can do,there is no one you can contact.

You can still access the content you've paid for if your console is set as your home console & put into offline mode. Online only games can't be accessed though.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I'm sorry but there is no direct contact with the enforcement team, JoelSatterfield.

Everything that we need is on the enforcement website.
Thema:

I don’t understand...

1. I don’t understand... - Similar Threads - don’t understand

2. My account says I’m offline when I’m not. I don’t understand. Someone help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says I’m offline when I’m not. I don’t understand. Someone help please: My account says I’m offline. I’ve tried turning it off and on. Tried everything my account is just stuck offline please help 80fb7182-b21c-433f-a1dd-a9027ebbaf93
  3. I don’t understand my suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I don’t understand my suspension?: I was playing with someone using very spammy ways to kill people and he said that it’s in the game so get over it. I responded to him that just because bridges exist doesn’t mean you should jump...
  4. JayDa2kgod5331 is my gamer tag I don’t understand why I’m banned from Xbox..

in XBoX Accessibility
    JayDa2kgod5331 is my gamer tag I don’t understand why I’m banned from Xbox..: This a mad yooo like why am I constantly getting banned and trolled by ppl just because I’m a high rep at on 2k22 say I was reported at 6sum and I wasn’t even playing the game then just sitting in...
  5. Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.

in XboX Insiders
    Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.: Anyone experiencing message issues , and the microphone keeps popping up while trying to send messages? I have no idea if it is fixed yet. submitted by /u/Flimsy_Cup_6669 [link] [comments]
  6. My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...: Hey! Im an. Ambassador and my friend would like to join the program as well. She tried to register but it won’t let her. We think the reason could be that she got communication banned in 2019 but...
  7. Game acquired but not purchased Hitman 2 don’t understand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game acquired but not purchased Hitman 2 don’t understand: [img] [img] I have Hitman 2 in my game list as on xbox.com, its NOT in my ourchase history, its never been free...its in my OWNED games on my xbox library......need to know if its the full game...
  8. If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so...

in XboX Insiders
    If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Craftmaster44 [link] [comments]
  9. I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why: I was recently received a communication suspension and I don’t know how. I haven’t used any profanity or said anything bad in Xbox messages and I haven’t even said anything bad on Xbox Live...
  10. I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t understand how to use my Xbox Gold membership on Xbox One.: I bought an Xbox Gold membership for my Xbox 360, I know have an Xbox One but signing in with my account on Xbox 360 isn’t working. There was a typo on the email for the 360 so I can’t sign in on...