I don't see where I have been credited for my purchases that I made through my Xbox

Discus and support I don't see where I have been credited for my purchases that I made through my Xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I don't think I have been credited for my purchases on my rewards account 97c729e0-bb7c-4f79-9c0d-71bf68167bea Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TherealTroyA441, Nov 28, 2016.

1. I don't see where I have been credited for my purchases that I made through my Xbox

I don't think I have been credited for my purchases on my rewards account

:)

TherealTroyA441, Nov 28, 2016
  2. Credits not credited

Credits not credited

Hello,

I made purchases via Xbox Live but my Xbox Live Rewards credits have not yet been credited.

When should this happen?

I had the receipts for the purchases and made them above the amount that was informed by my local currency here in Brazil.

My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

My gametag is

FabioCosta1976, Nov 28, 2016
  3. REDRUM113
    REDRUM113 Guest
    Not Receiving Rewards Credits For Purchases

I signed up for Xbox live rewards in September, I have made a number of movie / tv purchases from my Xbox since then but the only rewards that have been credited to my account are for the monthly surveys that I have take.

REDRUM113, Nov 28, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

I don't see where I have been credited for my purchases that I made through my Xbox

Hello TherealTroyA441,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit terms.
    Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.

XBLRewards8, Nov 30, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello TherealTroyA441,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit terms.
    Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.
  6. LouisMcsporran Win User

Redeem code

Hi I was wondering if you can help me I purchased some vbucks for fortnite last night it is showing that they have been purchased through a gift card but have not been credited to my account to get new skins where do I go from here to get the vbucks credited
    to my account thanks
  7. Stouse Win User

Gamestop Pre-Order

I followed the instructions, but #7 must not have worked properly. On step 10, I don't see those items, and my $30 Gamestop credit was used. My microsoft account indicates the purchase was made.
  8. Smwutches Win User

My credits have not been deposited into my account and it's been over a week since I made purchases

Rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it's too soon to see credits pending for November purchases.
  9. matahari0711 Win User

Account hacked..

I had my account hacked this week and they used up the 5000 points I had in it plus bought another game with the credit card I have in the account on the 23rd May. I called support and reported it and they helped me going through the security changes. I
    want to reverse these charges made on my card with my bank (which I can since this is fraud) but where does that leave me with XBL? I don't feel like paying a credit card bill for a purchase I didn't make? Anyone knows if it's ok with XBL to reverse the fraud
    purchase on my card?
Thema:

1. I don't see where I have been credited for my purchases that I made through my Xbox - Similar Threads - don't where been

2. Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft: the Sirius Xbox asks I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft 106787c9-127d-4e9e-ad9a-0971670a01ac
  3. I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...: I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can find the game to download and play. 153786fa-41fb-4275-aaa9-69179928027c
  4. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f
  5. I deleted my xbox 9ne account not knowing all my games where bought on it, and now I don't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my xbox 9ne account not knowing all my games where bought on it, and now I don't...: I've tried multiple things to fund out my email, such as using my favourite football club and of course my name because I'm pretty positive those are in it but just can't seem to remember....
  6. Bought v bucks don't know where it is.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought v bucks don't know where it is.: Hi bought v bucks from Microsoft but didn't get any notifications or emails on how to redeem or what to do next. How do I get the v bucks 6ae2198f-462a-4047-8522-c75a1099fe4d
  7. How I can cancel a subscription if I don't know the account where the subscription is active

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can cancel a subscription if I don't know the account where the subscription is active: Message me *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** plz I really need help very fast 081baa9b-2040-4440-ac1c-01d93e58de7f
  8. Unable and don't know where to download football manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable and don't know where to download football manager: I have purchased the "October 27, 2022 | Order number <mod removed> [img] Football Manager 2023" There is no instructions on: 1) where to download & install 2) where is the activation key...
  9. I have an idea for a video game, but I don't know where to pitch it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an idea for a video game, but I don't know where to pitch it.: I have had this idea for a video game for quite a while now, but have just recently decided to put it into action. I decided that a good first step would be to contact Microsoft to pitch the idea,...
  10. Helps me please I don't know where to contact

in XboX Insiders
    Helps me please I don't know where to contact: Hey, does anybody know where to email xbox at? there is a gamer tag I really want, and I checked the person who has it and they were last online 8 years ago. Is there any way I can contact xbox...