I don't see my redeemd game on my pc

Discus and support I don't see my redeemd game on my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the order number that i got when redeeming the game: 9425999479 and I can't see it in the pc xbox app or the pc microsoft store nor on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zoldmaki, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Zoldmaki
    Zoldmaki Guest

This is the order number that i got when redeeming the game: 9425999479 and I can't see it in the pc xbox app or the pc microsoft store nor on the minecraft.net website nor in the launcher.

:)

Zoldmaki, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully redeemed under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Can you see the game from there? Also, what is the complete name of the game that you're seeing from there so I can check that for you?
  3. Zoldmaki Win User

Thank you for the help, in the mean time I have realised that the key I bought is for xbox s and not pc I'm currently trying to solve the problem with the retailer but i don't see much hope. Do you now a way to transfer the game or a way for me to play it on my pc (I don't have a xbox). The game's name is Minecrfat dungeons ultimate edition.
    If there is nothing that we can do than could you instead tell me how I can close this?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for checking and I apologize for the trouble because there is no option to transfer a game or to change game version, Zoldmaki.
  5. tania1970 Win User

Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

I'm the same! I purchased NBA 2K20 Legend Edition game (with disc). I've redeemed the code in Microsoft, and I can see NBA 2K20 Legend Edition Bonus in my Order History as redeemd, but cant find it on the XboX
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Where are my rewards?!?!

I redeemd my rewards on the morning of January 1st. I just received my message last night.
Thema:

1. I don't see my redeemd game on my pc - Similar Threads - don't redeemd game

2. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  3. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  4. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  7. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  8. I don't have bluetooth on my computer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have bluetooth on my computer!: I recently got a new computer/tower pc and it doesn't have any bluetooth options. So all my 400 dollars wireless gear from my last pc is now useless. Otherwise, I have to get this wireless...
  9. My Xbox quests don't show up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox quests don't show up: I saw that there was some gift cards that I wanted was in the Xbox rewards area then when I tried to find the quests it said try again later so I waited for a few days but it still hasn't shown up...
  10. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...