I dont see discord nitro in my perks

Discus and support I dont see discord nitro in my perks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Game pass ultimate https://i.imgur.com/3rtYwti.png but when i go to perks i dont see nothing, there is no discord related thing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrazyDud, Sep 8, 2020.

  1. CrazyDud
    CrazyDud Guest

    I dont see discord nitro in my perks


    I got Game pass ultimate https://i.imgur.com/3rtYwti.png

    but when i go to perks i dont see nothing,

    there is no discord related thing

    :)
     
    CrazyDud, Sep 8, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    I dont see discord nitro in my perks

    Hello Crazydud,



    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro
    .

    Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

    If you have never had these you can request a call from support.

    When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:



    • Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

      Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. John Fefon Win User

    I recently purchased game pass ultimate and wasnt able to find the 3 month nitro perk in the perks tab.. It's been 24 hours

    me too, i live in usa and am using xbox game pass ultimate but i don't see discord nitro in my perks
  4. TipTackZ Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate + Discord Nitro + Spotify Ultimate.

    I don't see Discord Nitro or Spotify in my Perks, It only have 3 perks and nothing else

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554285594436435974/749789454381875230/unknown.png

    I just Subscribe yesterday.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

    Hello Just,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro
    .

    Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

    Hello Sand,



    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro
    .

    Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

I dont see discord nitro in my perks

Loading...
  1. I dont see discord nitro in my perks - Similar Threads - dont discord nitro

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  6. why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear: When I start xbox I cant hear a thing besides discord party I tries reseting console and controller but id doesnt work. help. Aslo I am using wired headset. 5ca6bc9c-6caa-4adc-b14e-95f5848cfcd9
  7. Why cant I get xbox gold ultimate gift from discord without paying with a card I dont wanna...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I get xbox gold ultimate gift from discord without paying with a card I dont wanna...: I got nitro and I saw the gifts I used the code but I have to add a credit debit or paypal so can I just get it without having to renew 4ed4b77b-21f2-4785-837e-3134822e0f4f
  8. Redeemed an xbox game pass for discord but i dont have acces to the game pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed an xbox game pass for discord but i dont have acces to the game pass: As stated on the subject, today i just redeemed the code and aplied it at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ but after installing the APP it only give me options to buy the pass, so it just vanished in...
  9. Game Pass Ultime dont give me Discord Nitro

    in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultime dont give me Discord Nitro: i bought today the game pass ultimate but i received just one award (overcooked2), i want the discord nitro gift please, how can i received ? f1b8c91f-409d-49f9-b23f-fd0f2d033e35
  10. I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC for discord nitro and ea access but now dont know how to redeem it because i dont have an Xbox. Please someone help me redeem it....