I don't see a game i bought in my library

Discus and support I don't see a game i bought in my library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm on xbox app for pc and i have bought forza horizon 4 last month, everything was great until today after i reset windows on my pc. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PecaGrid, Mar 26, 2023.

1. PecaGrid
    PecaGrid Guest

Hello,

I'm on xbox app for pc and i have bought forza horizon 4 last month, everything was great until today after i reset windows on my pc.

After installing windows 11 and logging into the xbox app i don't see forza in my library. I tried logging in and out of the xbox app and reinstalling it but it still doesn't say i own forza horizon 4. I have checked it throught the microsoft store and there it does say i own it, another thing i must say is that i'm in the insider program for xbox game pass in my country, could that have anything to do with it?

:)

PecaGrid, Mar 26, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I bought a game but don't see it in my library

Hey! Try signing out and then sign back in. To do so, press the Xbox button, and then go to Profile & system > Sign out. After you're signed back in, check for the game again.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/view-downloadable-content

If that doesn't work, try power cycling your Xbox:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console
  3. Rostom L Win User

You are very welcome. Rest assured that the Xbox team are working very hard to fix any issues that you're experiencing in preview program because that's the purpose of the preview program to find error/bug and fix it before the public release.

Thanks for your patience and time here in the community. Take care!
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

First, let's confirm if the game was really purchased under the account you're using from the Microsoft Store and Xbox app.

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders to check your game order if it says completed, check as well the account email address showing on that website if it matches to the email or account on your Microsoft Store. Then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile if it shows your correct gamertag - the one you're using on the Xbox app.

If everything is correct, most likely it's an issue from the system since you're on Xbox Insider using PC Game Pass Preview.

I recommend that you submit a feedback regarding the issue to the Xbox team for them to investigate and fix it on their next update.

To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown. When reporting a problem in Feedback Hub, please use the default categories and include “#PCGPPreview” in your feedback summary."

Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. PecaGrid Win User

Hello,

I have tried many troubleshooting steps which makes me believe that it's probably an issue with the Xbox Game Pass Preview.

I have submited a feedback just like you told me to do, hope it will get sorted out.

Thanks for helping!
  6. Francia J. Win User

i bought minecraft and i cant see it in my library

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, we need to make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account where the game was purchased.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there locate the game order, it should be stated as "completed". If it's not showing from there please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.
Thema:

1. I don't see a game i bought in my library - Similar Threads - don't game bought

2. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  3. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  4. Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ?: Hi. So recently I bought the following: Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo : Combat Evolved, Halo 4 and Halo reach. They don't appear on my Android app. In the bundle for each of those games, there...
  5. i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned: Hi, i bought sea of thieves and minecraft on microsoft store but when i try playing them it says i don't own it. 7b9eb24a-4ef1-4343-b927-4dabeb372584
  6. I bought a game but don't see it in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game but don't see it in my library: I bought a game but don't see it in my library b1310037-a8c6-4553-8335-a2caf9bc80f5
  7. I bought two games, I redeemed and when on Microsoft store says I don't own the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought two games, I redeemed and when on Microsoft store says I don't own the games: I bought two games, Minecraft Legends and Minecraft Dunegons Ultimate Edition. I redeemed the code on the microsoft website, I was signed in. When I went to the microsoft store to install it, It...
  8. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95
  9. Why does it say that I don't own a game that I have already bought?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say that I don't own a game that I have already bought?: I own Minecraft on my Microsoft account and have played it many times, but now it suddenly says "buy now". When I open the game, it says that I am not signed into the store with the same account...
  10. Minecraft says i don't own the game when i bought the game years ago, cant play now, please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says i don't own the game when i bought the game years ago, cant play now, please...: I bought Minecraft years ago and migrated my account as well. After getting a new desktop not that long ago i went to reinstall it, already giving me issues saying i need to buy it again but after...