I dont remember the email I used for my minecraft account :(

Discus and support I dont remember the email I used for my minecraft account :( in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, after the migration, and after me not playing minecraft for awhile, I was logged out of my launcher somehow, the old one not the new one. And I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Capt CANNABIS, Nov 11, 2022.

1. I dont remember the email I used for my minecraft account :(

Hello, after the migration, and after me not playing minecraft for awhile, I was logged out of my launcher somehow, the old one not the new one. And I cant remember the email I used for the account but I'm fairly certain I know the password I used. I was wondering if Microsoft support could provide me with the first couple letters of the email to assist me?

:)

Capt CANNABIS, Nov 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Capt.

If you don't remember your account email, I can advise you fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team
    https://account.live.com/acsr

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including regular Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links, modify/change account information or give you a hint of the email due to security policies
  3. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
  4. Nikos Loizou Win User

This Mojang account has been disabled

Well, i tried with allí my accounts and i dont have Minecraft at anyone, i dont remember wich account i used but It has to be one of those
  5. M-. Win User

I forgot my email used for my minecraft account and i think my email has changed

Update: I somehow recover an email that used in my phone and got access to it but it not really a same account for my Minecraft account

I do remember my info on my Gamertag and such but I do not remember when I migrate an account to Microsoft which email I used
  6. Lyncin Win User

I dont remember my microsoft accounts name and dont have the email nor i remember said email

i was able to recover my email account. thank you so much!
Thema:

1. I dont remember the email I used for my minecraft account :( - Similar Threads - dont remember email

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  4. My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....: 1: Nothing to see here even though i clipped many things: https://imgur.com/a/J2Nu0uc ( cant paste images in here) 2: All my clips which dont show up/ both 30s second ones and full clips:...
  5. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  6. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  7. I dont remember my epic games account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont remember my epic games account.: Hello I have been playing Fortnite for a while and just a 2 years ago I bought a vbucks gift card and I had to login to my epic account to find it but I don’t recall making a epic account but I...
  8. I cleared cashe on my xbox one and i dont remember my password for old account i created a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cleared cashe on my xbox one and i dont remember my password for old account i created a...: cleared cashe on my xbox one and i dont remember my password for old account i created a new one i brought games online on old account on same console do i have to buy them again on my new account...
  9. I dont remember my microsoft mail which was connected to minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont remember my microsoft mail which was connected to minecraft.: It has been a while since I played minecraft, I decided to play it again but when I tried to login I couldnt remember my microsoft mail, please tell me how can I recover it....
  10. Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...: Im trying to find it since it had the power rangers skin pack and founders cape in minecraft. I do have details about the xbox accounts profile picture and purchases in minecraft I made at that...