I don’t remember my email or password but remember my gamertag also don’t have access to...

Discus and support I don’t remember my email or password but remember my gamertag also don’t have access to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m in need of some help it’s driving me crazy I have an account I can’t remember jack sqaut of the information except the gamertag and my personal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SetHostisBack, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I don’t remember my email or password but remember my gamertag also don’t have access to...

I’m in need of some help it’s driving me crazy I have an account I can’t remember jack sqaut of the information except the gamertag and my personal information (like my birthdate, Name, etc) but I’m about get really upset it’s an account I had signed in on an old Xbox one S and now I bought a series X and I’m using my alternate account and I had a lot of stuff on the other account that I wanted to use but don’t have access to it!! So please help me

:)

SetHostisBack, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

I don’t remember my email or password but remember my gamertag also don’t have access to the phone number associated with it is there anyway I can get access to it??? Please help!!!

Hello there!

My name is Jonny.

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Due to the privacy and security standards and policies, Microsoft holds for us, in some cases, it will help us while other times it may feel it's working against us but overall, it is designed to protect every one of us.

In cases where emails are forgotten, we the account holder/ creator will not be able to request any information regarding any account whether we are the creator or not as that would breach the privacy agreement we agree to upon account creation.

The only option we will have is to follow the link below and scroll down and select the "Find Adult Account Email Address" as most of us would have linked the account to a 360, Xbox One, Series X, PC or Mobile device and may have also used it for other services such as gaming services like Ubisoft, Activision, Social Club accounts or Netflix etc.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/account-pro...

Again, there will be a ton of avenues we can explore regarding locating that email but it cannot be provided or requested outside of the account recovery form.

I am sorry :(
  3. John Doe 007 Win User

Don’t remember my email address

If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Xbox Live account, you can try the following steps to recover it:

1. Check Your Xbox Console:
      • Turn on your Xbox console.
      • Press the Xbox button on your controller.
      • Scroll left to the "Sign in" tab.
      • You might see your Gamertag and email address listed there.
    2. Recover Gamertag:
      • On your Xbox, go to the "Sign in" page.
      • Select "Forgot your password?"
      • Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account using your Gamertag.
    3. Contact Xbox Support:
      • If you can't recover your account using the above steps, contact Xbox Support. They can assist you in recovering your account, but be prepared to answer security questions to verify your identity.
    4. Check Your Email:
      • If you have access to the email account that's associated with your Xbox Live account, check your email for any messages from Xbox Live. You might find confirmation emails or password reset instructions.
    5. Look at Billing Statements:
      • If you have made purchases on Xbox Live, check your credit card or bank statements for the email address associated with those transactions.
    Remember, it's essential to keep your email address and password associated with your Xbox Live account in a secure place, as it's the key to accessing your Xbox Live profile and digital content. If you still have trouble recovering your account, reaching out to Xbox Support is typically the best way to resolve the issue.
  4. Kylliee Win User

I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.

Hiii Arturo! Sorry, I meant I don’t remember my Microsoft email address. Is there any other ways that could help me get access to it?
  5. ZaidenZaiden Win User

There was a problem with the update: 0x8b108036 0x00000000 0x00000300

Will this require me to log back into my Xbox account. If so I don’t know my password and don’t have access to my old email the Xbox was created in
  6. Eric Cube Win User

What else I’m I supposed to do?

Hello khaji, that’s the problem I don’t know or have the email that my cousin created that account with because it’s been so long. It’s been years so that email is lost and unfortunately I can’t reset my password because it says I’ve been locked out to sign in due to the password being entered wrong multiple times and it wasn’t till the end when I’m locked and blocked out of the email sign in I remember the password. I’ve also tried to verify it through my console but it just sends me to accountlive.com to reset my password which I can’t do. I even tried putting my cousins phone number instead of his email and that does not work so I don’t know what else to do? Was there a different number I put in other than my cousins, I don’t know this was years ago. Maybe I can get unlocked or unblocked out of the sign in because I finally remember my the password to my cousins email, other than that the forms are not working? It’s as if the forms don’t even get looked through! The key details I provided should have gotten my account back already and I’m sorry Khaji but this was no help at all?! Can I get my questions answered or actual advice on what to do here.
Thema:

I don’t remember my email or password but remember my gamertag also don’t have access to...

1. I don’t remember my email or password but remember my gamertag also don’t have access to... - Similar Threads - don’t remember email

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I don’t see a join button!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I don’t see a join button!: So on my Xbox, under my profile I press the Xbox on the controller to bring up the guide. I navigate over to the friends tab and click on one of my friends. I see an invite button, but no join...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Don’t remember my email address

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t remember my email address: I can’t remember my email i used for my Xbox 93bada1f-fb65-4485-94c5-a8a91d572edf
  6. Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...: I am being charged €14.99 per month for Microsoft*ultimate1 What is this Can you delete this charge & refund me my monies deducted b40af33f-bcc3-44fd-bf5d-f87fc2c537c2
  7. Im struggling with signing in on minecraft as I don’t remember the email to my microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im struggling with signing in on minecraft as I don’t remember the email to my microsoft...: Im trying to sign in on minecraft with my microsoft account on my ps5, i made the account on a ps4, and I can’t remember the email address, I know the username but I can’t think of what email...
  8. I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.: Last month, I went into Minecraft PE and seen that it logged me out. However, I forgot my email address. I have the email address that’s connect to it. However, when I try “Look up your username,”...
  9. How do I sign in to an account if I don’t remember it’s email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign in to an account if I don’t remember it’s email?: Basically, I have an an xbox account that I don’t know the email to but I still have the Xbox username and password. How do I sign into it without the email or how do I find the email?...
  10. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...: I remember back in 2016 to early 2020 i used to play on my xbox 360 but after I got a xbox one back on Black Friday in 2019 I continued to play in my xbox 360 until I stopped. My brother made that...