I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar.

Discus and support I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar. and gamebar keeps crashing too. and on gamebar I cannot invite people to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zeus Swerve Boi, Mar 20, 2022.

1. I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar.

I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar. and gamebar keeps crashing too. and on gamebar I cannot invite people to my party unless I have them added. like I cant just go the messages I have with them and right click on they're name to invite it only gives option for disable notifications,move to requests,and clear history. like I have to look up they're gamertag and then right click and invite or I have to have them added.

:)

Zeus Swerve Boi, Mar 20, 2022
  2. Zeus Swerve Boi Win User

there are no notifications for party invites

and i already did
    Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search "Xbox" Advanced Options > Repair > Reset > Restart your PC.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly make sure that your notification is turned on via Xbox App settings.

Once confirmed, reset and repair the Xbox App.

Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search "Xbox" Advanced Options > Repair > Reset > Restart your PC.
  4. ItsKylie Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

The same thing happened to me. Its annoying because the Xbox app beta and the new gamebar both are really clunky at handling party chat and game invites the way I'd prefer (xbox beta wants you to do some weird 1 on 1 only chat & has limited party support,
    gamebar doenst have multimonitor support and you cant just join parties/invites from the notification which is annoying). I hope windows isnt quietly phasing out the companion app because the newer options just do not stack up in really baffling ways.
  5. M O N S T FI z Win User

Updated the Gamebar can't start party's anymore

Ok thats what I thought but I dont realy understand the decision.

First of all: Wich App should I use now? The Xbox App or the Gamebar? There are two Apps installed on Windows that have the xbox Party Feature and both of them are lacking in different Features. In the beginning I used the Xbox App, but than oneday all Party
    and Game Invitations only appeared for the Xbox Game Bar even when it was disabld in Windows-Settings. That made me switch to the Gamebar. In the Gamebar i was missing Features like seeing who is in a friends party and they adde back a private Voice chat like
    on Xbox 360 wich made zero sense. on the Xbox App on the other hand I cant see my friends beeing in a party in the friendlist anymore, also it has no voice overlay and as I mentioned before I get all the Invites for the Game bar even if disabled.

Edit: Also I wanted to mention its still possible to start partys with the xbox app on PC, Smartphone and tablet so why removing the feature for PC players from the Gamebar?
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Game Invite sound in Windows even when the app is fully closed

it comes through gamebar, open gamebar and you can adjust the notification there, or open setting and adjust notifications for certain times. gamebar runs all the time in the background and the only way to remove gamebar is via a shell command but then that messes up the invite system then.
Thema:

1. I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar. - Similar Threads - dont receive notifications

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  4. My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....: 1: Nothing to see here even though i clipped many things: https://imgur.com/a/J2Nu0uc ( cant paste images in here) 2: All my clips which dont show up/ both 30s second ones and full clips:...
  5. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  6. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  7. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  8. When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...: How do i get rid of the high contrast on my xbox, i cant see anything on my screen 0447d0b0-2a39-4589-8dd3-8b2137994f52
  9. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  10. If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...: Hi all, I want to buy robux with my microsoft account balance but it comes cheaper if I buy from XBOX store since microsoft store version of roblox doesnt have any robux buying options except...