I dont no what to do

Discus and support I dont no what to do in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the fortnite bundle xbox model from a reliable site, but when I came to use the fortnite bundle, it gave me an error saying (we are facing a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sadra Fah, Oct 20, 2023.

  1. Sadra Fah
    Sadra Fah Guest

    I dont no what to do


    I bought the fortnite bundle xbox model from a reliable site, but when I came to use the fortnite bundle, it gave me an error saying (we are facing a processing problem) and I don't know how to solve the problem

    :)
     
    Sadra Fah, Oct 20, 2023
    #1
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

    I dont no what to do

    Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist.

    To get help with a digital code or gift card, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution

    If you're still not sure what may be wrong with your code, we recommend contacting aka.ms/contactxboxsupport, or contact the retailer where you made your purchase to request a replacement code.

    Make sure that you provide as much info as possible, including your proof of purchase, the code, and your error.

    I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Jay Purohit Win User

    I dont know what to do

    Phone Xbox customer support and explain the situation to them. Hopefully they can assist you in getting a replacement disc.
  4. BrianGunter Win User

    I dont know what to do

    Call around to your local video game stores and see if they have a resurfacing machine. The Play N Trade near me fixes discs for about $3.
  5. Squidward Died Win User

    I dont know what to do

    Put your account as xbox home, if you havent done this, do so. If you dont know how to do it, there is a YouTube tutorial.
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

    I dont know what to do

    Make here xbox console your home console
Thema:

I dont no what to do

Loading...
  1. I dont no what to do - Similar Threads - dont

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  5. Downloads dont start when updates are available

    in XboX Insiders
    Downloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by...
  6. i bought valorant point but i dont have

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought valorant point but i dont have: I bought 1000 Valorant points and I did not receive the code I received in my email. Can you send me the code you sent again? I need help. What should normally happen when I get 1000 Valorant...
  7. Mincraft dont log me into my account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Mincraft dont log me into my account: Recently I rebought Minecraft for the PS5 as I had bought it from the ps store and lost it, luckily it automatically it signed me in to my Microsoft account automatically after buying, but a...
  8. whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...: Whenever I create a account on Xbox one it says go here and enter code i don't know how to enter or where to enter . please make instructions clear. 50787620-cde5-4f7b-8bc2-ae00020d55c5
  9. Xbox one wireless controller dont work

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one wireless controller dont work: Hello , i have problem with my xbox one wireless controller , in last few days he randomly disconnecting while playing games , and now i cant turn him on , sometime i can but after few seconds...
  10. So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....

    in XboX Insiders
    So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....: I bought Dragon Age: The Veilguard and i dont have an xbox(getting one whenever i can) so i play on my laptop and bluetooth a ps4 controller (yes a friggin ps4 remote, on a laptop, playing xbox...