I don't like how all My Ganes and Apps have to have the same tile size

Discus and support I don't like how all My Ganes and Apps have to have the same tile size in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be better to have installed be medium and full be small submitted by /u/fanblade64 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fanblade64, Sep 2, 2022.

1. I don't like how all My Ganes and Apps have to have the same tile size

It would be better to have installed be medium and full be small

submitted by /u/fanblade64
    [link] [comments]

/u/fanblade64, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

The game tiles at the top of the new Series X dashboard are way too small, is there any way to enlarge them. I am speaking specifically about the ones at the top of the home screen.

That link didn't lead anywhere. I know how to customize my home screen, the problem is that there is no option to change the size of the tiles on the home screen.
    Ignore the IA,they don't know what they're talking about,yet again.

At the moment there's no way to change the size of the tiles or get rid of all the other stuff thats on the new dash.
  3. Jason Lazette Win User

Did It Really Delete?

I. Hope they get rid of the gray tiles. After awhile my games&apps will be filled with gray tiles. I know they are at the end and we have the pins option, but I like my tiles all neat and pretty and not a lot of clutter.
  4. Whiistler Win User

im over the new dashboard ...plz can we have the old one back or let us choose a dashboard we want from the past

^^^^Size doesn't matter for something like that.

Disc tray could cover half the screen and advertising have a small tile. It would still be the same amount of scrolling to get from one to the other.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Missing Storage on my Series S / Over 100GB

How are you measuring the sizes of your games?

If you go into "My games & apps" and sort by size, it will show the size of each game on its tile, but only the base game; not any DLC.

For example, I have Forza Horizon 5 with both DLC add-ons installed. If I sort by size, it shows the size as 129.1GB, but if I go into "Manage game & add-ons", it shows the size as 159.1GB as it includes the DLC. The difference can be massive, so that can easily account for 100GB of space across several games.

Once I also had an issue where I uninstalled a game, but it did not give me the free space back, so it was acting like the game was still installed, even though it no longer showed in my library. To fix that I did a factory reset, choosing the option to keep my games/apps/DLC installed, and that restored the missing space.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

minecraft download

Hi ReyHawker! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You should be able to download the gane from the Microsoft store app login with the same email you use to made the purchase

Other site to install the gane it's from the Xbox app and you will also have to be logged on the Microsoft store app with the account that made the purchase
Thema:

I don't like how all My Ganes and Apps have to have the same tile size

1. I don't like how all My Ganes and Apps have to have the same tile size - Similar Threads - don't Ganes Apps

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  4. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  5. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  6. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  7. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  8. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  9. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  10. I don't have bluetooth on my computer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have bluetooth on my computer!: I recently got a new computer/tower pc and it doesn't have any bluetooth options. So all my 400 dollars wireless gear from my last pc is now useless. Otherwise, I have to get this wireless...