I don’t know why my gamer pic got banned and I was suspended from editing my profile.

Discus and support I don’t know why my gamer pic got banned and I was suspended from editing my profile. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First I tried to change my gamer pic to a cartoon character that i was not sure if it would be allowed because it was slightly sexual and it got banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nyonder, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Nyonder
    Nyonder Guest

I don’t know why my gamer pic got banned and I was suspended from editing my profile.

First I tried to change my gamer pic to a cartoon character that i was not sure if it would be allowed because it was slightly sexual and it got banned but i could see why. But then i zoomed in on only the face of the character and it still got banned. So
    i decided to choose a different gamer pic...... i have no idea why it was banned but after it was banned i was suspended.

I don’t know why my gamer pic got banned and I was suspended from editing my profile. [​IMG]

This is the second one

When i went and read the code of conduct i see no way this could violate it

:)

Nyonder, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Nyonder Win User

Just knowing why this isn’t considered “friendly” will satisfy me
  3. StumpyKnight390 Win User

Reminder that Xbox is for everyone including age so content like that is inappropriate for young players next time choose a more friendly picture
  4. Klover J Win User

Why is my account suspended for my gamer tag when it’s just a picture of my cat?

I have and it said I was suspended for my gamer pic and they said it’s because I violated community standards but I don’t know how I did when it’s just a picture of my cat.
  5. PhillyTheKid117 Win User

Gamer picture ban for no reason.

mine was a female covered up no nudity but i got suspended anyway i would like to know how long im going to be blocked from changing my gamer pic i plan to change it to a hydra emblem fyi
  6. Smwutches Win User

My whole Xbox got suspended and I don’t know why

You can find information about console bans here - https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-3 but there is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding them.
Thema:

1. I don’t know why my gamer pic got banned and I was suspended from editing my profile. - Similar Threads - don’t why gamer

2. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  3. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  4. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  5. Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?: I recently bought a Xbox series 2 controller 2 weeks ago or so and have had no problems since this last week it keeps “disconnecting” but the light don’t turn off and I can use my Xbox menu and go...
  6. Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?: Went to redeem them as normal and it just came up that I was suspended from the program for some reason and I don’t understand what I did to get suspended from it. I’ve tried setting up a support...
  7. Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...: I am being charged €14.99 per month for Microsoft*ultimate1 What is this Can you delete this charge & refund me my monies deducted b40af33f-bcc3-44fd-bf5d-f87fc2c537c2
  8. Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??: I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the queue time is taking longer than expected”)!...
  9. Why don’t I have the option for the Xbox Mastercard?

in XboX Insiders
    Why don’t I have the option for the Xbox Mastercard?: Hello! I’ve been a member of Xbox insider for 2 years and 8 months. How come when I go onto the Xbox insider app I don’t have the Xbox master card preview? submitted by /u/Unusual_Map4627...
  10. Why don’t I get my bonussen for eafc ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t I get my bonussen for eafc ultimate edition: I didn’t get my bonuses for eafc ultimate edition 6012bb3f-0fc9-4fd7-b0a4-c5ccb1b6b689