I don't know what happened to my account

Discus and support I don't know what happened to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't sign into my account. I get a message saying it violated the Microsoft user agreement, and I have no idea how. I tried getting a security code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CaptainShiny, Nov 11, 2022.

1. CaptainShiny
    CaptainShiny Guest

I can't sign into my account. I get a message saying it violated the Microsoft user agreement, and I have no idea how. I tried getting a security code sent to my phone number, but it says it can't send a code to my number. I don't know how I can get into my old account or create a new one. Please help.

:)

CaptainShiny, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Captain, this message appears when your account has been permanently suspended due to a user violation.

if you can still access it, it is worth testing the links below

All the details regarding the ban are here, enter it and see the exact reason for the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Mr Explict Win User

I don't know what's happening...

Well after trying everything and nothing happening, I finally gave up and decided to face the likely truth that maybe I just need to get a new Xbox. Then, it suddenly turned on and it was on the troubleshoot screen, after trying to get everything to how
    it originally was.. it was successful (or so I thought). Everything was super slow, it kept on crashing over and over, so I reopened the troubleshoot screen with surprisingly no issues and I just haven't been able to get it to work since. Bummer, but I'll
    live. I may just need to get a new Xbox and that's fine with me as long as there are not any too difficult of a task or anything along the way. I'm also starting to reconsider my console choice, not saying it was Microsoft's fault or anything, but I've just
    been wanting to test out a PlayStation once more for quite a while now since the Ps2 is the first console I've ever really played and that was just a very wholesome experience. Please don't leave hate comments, they'll be a waste of your time as I'm not going
    to look at them. Thanks! :)
  4. EXES5 Win User

Are you enroled on Insiders preview program?
  5. Mr Explict Win User

This, unfortunately, did not work. Anything else that you recommend me doing?
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Mr. Explicit,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The best course of action here would be trying to get that "Troubleshooting Screen" to come up.

You can try to bring it up without using the Eject button. This still brings up the menu where you can try doing a factory reset (While keeping games and apps).

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located below the Xbox button on the console) and then press the
      Xbox button on the console. (You do not need to hold the power button, only press it once)
    4. Continue holding the BIND button for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND button after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

From here, I recommend choosing reset console, and then selecting "Keep my games and apps". Please note that you will have to re-sign into your profiles with the email and the password.
Thema:

1. I don't know what happened to my account - Similar Threads - don't happened account

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  4. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  5. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  6. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  7. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  8. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  9. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  10. I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen

in XboX Insiders
    I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen: I've been having a problem with different updates like games, console, etc., for some reason the download speed drops significantly, I have an internet of 30 mbps which equals 3000/kbps, and the...