i dont know what email i used for this account and i dont knwo the apssword what do i do

Discus and support i dont know what email i used for this account and i dont knwo the apssword what do i do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know email or password idk what to do 85d93c36-228d-4691-aec0-4dc57f66b2f4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkestElite, Jan 4, 2014.

1. DarkestElite
    DarkestElite Guest

i dont know what email i used for this account and i dont knwo the apssword what do i do

I don't know email or password idk what to do

:)

DarkestElite, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Kalvary
    Kalvary Guest
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

It means xbox is launching a UA claim on your account. Call xbox using the number 1-800-4MYXBOX. It basically means your account has been locked because someone might be trying to say you stole it. You can start a counter UA claim on there's as well.

Kalvary, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Trill3dAF
    Trill3dAF Guest
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

I cant sign in my new profil my membership information isnt valid i dont know what to do

Trill3dAF, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Contact support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account they can get you the email. Then you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Contact support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account they can get you the email. Then you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Jay Purohit Win User

I dont know what to do

Phone Xbox customer support and explain the situation to them. Hopefully they can assist you in getting a replacement disc.
  7. BrianGunter Win User

I dont know what to do

Call around to your local video game stores and see if they have a resurfacing machine. The Play N Trade near me fixes discs for about $3.
  8. Squidward Died Win User

I dont know what to do

Put your account as xbox home, if you havent done this, do so. If you dont know how to do it, there is a YouTube tutorial.
  9. Exodus Scalpel Win User

I dont know what to do

Make here xbox console your home console
Thema:

1. i dont know what email i used for this account and i dont knwo the apssword what do i do - Similar Threads - dont email used

2. I dont remember the email I used for my minecraft account :(

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont remember the email I used for my minecraft account :(: Hello, after the migration, and after me not playing minecraft for awhile, I was logged out of my launcher somehow, the old one not the new one. And I cant remember the email I used for the...
  3. I know my gamertag but dont know my email address for my xbox account anymore, how do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my gamertag but dont know my email address for my xbox account anymore, how do I...: I know my gamertag but dont know my email address for my xbox account anymore, how do I find my Email address so I can log in again? I dont have a backup email address or phone attached to this...
  4. I dont know my other email account for game pass..

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know my other email account for game pass..: how do I figure out what email address I used because all I know is what credit card is being charged? ccfa5890-5830-4f04-a1d1-6e92aa8b9c54
  5. Dont know minecraft email or password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont know minecraft email or password: I have a transaction id to prove ownership, can I log in with it? 795a77eb-4a00-4211-901d-3349fc3ccb8c
  6. I didnt receive the shipping label and instructions in my email. I dont know what to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didnt receive the shipping label and instructions in my email. I dont know what to do: I submitted a repair or service request because my series x broke. They were supposed to send a shipping label and instructions to my email but I didnt receive it. I dont know what to do...
  7. i need to change my alternative email but i dont have access to the current one

in XBoX on Windows
    i need to change my alternative email but i dont have access to the current one: i need to change my alternative email but i don't have access to the current one bc i bought minecraft but i cant play on servers 343cf9d8-cbc3-43cc-8a8c-34568c5120eb
  8. I dont have access to my email anymore and my microsoft details have been changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my email anymore and my microsoft details have been changed.: The error looks like this You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 13/01/2021 you will be able to access this site....
  9. Help me a email adres that we dont use anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me a email adres that we dont use anymore: my dat is very mad on me cause I have a account blockt of something and It is on xbox one and hè want to plat a game bout hes account is blockt and if you try to login you put the code in and then...
  10. dont know email login.

in XBoX on Consoles
    dont know email login.: Hii, had to send Xbox one off for while, when I got it returned it was totally wiped and I'd created a new email address and gamertag specific to this one xbox. Anyway, I have done all of the...