i dont know what email i used for this account and i dont knwo the apssword what do i do

Discus and support i dont know what email i used for this account and i dont knwo the apssword what do i do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know email or password idk what to do 85d93c36-228d-4691-aec0-4dc57f66b2f4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkestElite, Jan 4, 2014.

1. DarkestElite
    DarkestElite Guest

i dont know what email i used for this account and i dont knwo the apssword what do i do

I don't know email or password idk what to do

:)

DarkestElite, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Kalvary
    Kalvary Guest
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

It means xbox is launching a UA claim on your account. Call xbox using the number 1-800-4MYXBOX. It basically means your account has been locked because someone might be trying to say you stole it. You can start a counter UA claim on there's as well.

Kalvary, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Trill3dAF
    Trill3dAF Guest
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

I cant sign in my new profil my membership information isnt valid i dont know what to do

Trill3dAF, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Contact support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account they can get you the email. Then you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Contact support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account they can get you the email. Then you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Jay Purohit Win User

I dont know what to do

Phone Xbox customer support and explain the situation to them. Hopefully they can assist you in getting a replacement disc.
  7. BrianGunter Win User

I dont know what to do

Call around to your local video game stores and see if they have a resurfacing machine. The Play N Trade near me fixes discs for about $3.
  8. Squidward Died Win User

I dont know what to do

Put your account as xbox home, if you havent done this, do so. If you dont know how to do it, there is a YouTube tutorial.
  9. Exodus Scalpel Win User

I dont know what to do

Make here xbox console your home console
Thema:

1. i dont know what email i used for this account and i dont knwo the apssword what do i do - Similar Threads - dont email used

2. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  3. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  4. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  5. How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password: I am having a lot of trouble trying to access my old xbox account i have tried loads of different ways but none of them have seemed to work,i also tried an email that could be mine but instead of...
  6. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?: I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say...
  7. is it possible to get an account back that i dont know the email for and dont have on any xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it possible to get an account back that i dont know the email for and dont have on any xbox: i had an account i want the username too, but i have no access to it anymore abe161ad-8e61-4084-91ac-f12424238f4f
  8. My minecraft account email got hacked, and i dont have the transaction id, can i reset the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account email got hacked, and i dont have the transaction id, can i reset the...: Hello So my minecraft email got hacked and i dont have the transaction id but i can still login, is there any way to reset the email even if i dont have access to it ?...
  9. i want to put this in another email as I dont use the one i created my xbox account with on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to put this in another email as I dont use the one i created my xbox account with on...: how do i change it so it does this ive changed my email preferences but it still uses the old one for my xbox account c9c13cc5-9c86-430a-bc0b-e29095a15517
  10. Help me a email adres that we dont use anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me a email adres that we dont use anymore: my dat is very mad on me cause I have a account blockt of something and It is on xbox one and hè want to plat a game bout hes account is blockt and if you try to login you put the code in and then...