I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...

Discus and support I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox1 looking for groups recuiting post for clan on game 18f18fd8-b064-40a3-8c14-8eabe5821844 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by COREY CAMPBELL, May 14, 2023.

1. I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...

Xbox1 looking for groups recuiting post for clan on game

:)

COREY CAMPBELL, May 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action only thing i did was recuiting for clan on a game

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. R6 Voltage Win User

Having an issue with a ban lasting longer than stated...

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

It is possible that a console suspension could have been issued to prevent an alternate account being used to bypass an enforcement action.
    When I call Xbox support they take me to the enforcement website and when I go there it's hopeless. What is a console suspension and how long does that last?
  4. soggycarrot Win User

Reporting code of conduct violations

In those situations just report the other people and block them. It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you will be punished. This is per the rules you agreed to.

The enforcement team rarely sends any notifications when they do take action on someone you report, but it doesn't mean they aren't looking into it and taken action.
    If you cant be bothered to read my entire posting then dont tell me what I agreed to as Im already aware, and that is not the issue, blocking one persons account is no longer the end all to abusive spam if someone can keep switching accounts to continue harassing,
    but thanks for the universal xbl response
  5. Smwutches Win User

So I get a communication ban and he doesn’t???

In situations like that, report and block instead of responding. As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will take the appropriate action as well. Just because they may not have received an enforcement action the same time you did, it doesn't mean they won't.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Reporting code of conduct violations

In those situations just report the other people and block them. It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you will be punished. This is per the rules you agreed to.

The enforcement team rarely sends any notifications when they do take action on someone you report, but it doesn't mean they aren't looking into it and taken action.
Thema:

I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...

1. I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action... - Similar Threads - dont blocked mean

2. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  3. My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....: 1: Nothing to see here even though i clipped many things: https://imgur.com/a/J2Nu0uc ( cant paste images in here) 2: All my clips which dont show up/ both 30s second ones and full clips:...
  4. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  5. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  6. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  7. When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...: How do i get rid of the high contrast on my xbox, i cant see anything on my screen 0447d0b0-2a39-4589-8dd3-8b2137994f52
  8. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  9. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  10. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...