I don’t know the email or password to my account

Discus and support I don’t know the email or password to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically I have an account on Xbox for which I have been signed out of and I don’t know the email or password to and it was made when we first got... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stealthdoge, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Stealthdoge
    Stealthdoge Guest

So basically I have an account on Xbox for which I have been signed out of and I don’t know the email or password to and it was made when we first got the Xbox it’s been like 7 years now or something like that so no one in the family remembers the email or password of that account and we have spent lots of money on this Xbox account and don’t wanna loose it what do I do?

:)

Stealthdoge, Feb 16, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

So basically I have an account on Xbox for which I have been signed out of and I don’t know the email or password to and it was made when we first got the Xbox it’s been like 7 years now or something like that so no one in the family remembers the email or password of that account and we have spent lots of money on this Xbox account and don’t wanna loose it what do I do?
    If you cant figure out what the email is then there is nothing you can do unfortunately.

Its not possible to recover an account without knowing the email. So one way or another youd need to figure out what email you used. This article has some general suggestions on ways you can try to find that out.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello,Stealthdoge,

I am happy to hear that you were able to find this information and regain access to your account. Have a great day and happy gaming.
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello, Stealthdoge,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You mention that you do not remember the email or password to your Xbox account. On the Xbox console, is there a username that it displays? Without the information of a GamerTag(Username), Email, or Password, that won't be easy to find the information you are looking for. I will provide a link that can hopefully help you recover that information if possible. I would try all the email addresses you have ever used and see if that comes up as a Microsoft account, which ties to your Xbox. I will send a private message to you, and if you have a username on the Xbox, you can provide me that information, and I can have someone look into it and let me know what steps we can take to have you recover this information.

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

Click on the link above, and it will take you to our account recovery page, which provides different solutions to try and recover your account. I would recommend selecting Forgot Username. This helps f you forgot your Microsoft account email address, or you signed in and got the error message, That Microsoft account does not exist. We recommend following the steps to assist you with finding your username.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I don’t know the email address or password to my account

Right now the only way to recover an account is using the methods shared previously

You can try using a phone number previously linked to your account if you don’t remember the email that you’re trying to recover
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I don’t know the email address or password to my account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Diego

As you don't remember your account email, I can advise you fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team
    https://account.live.com/acsr

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.
    Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including regular Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
Thema:

1. I don’t know the email or password to my account - Similar Threads - don’t email password

2. Forgot password and don’t have the email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot password and don’t have the email account: Hi Xbox I had an account called *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i dont know the password of it and I want to change that email but it says I need to have the...
  3. Roblox devs how can I reset my password when I don’t know what email I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox devs how can I reset my password when I don’t know what email I used?: I made a Roblox account on Xbox, this was long ago but now I wanna sign into my account on my iPad but I don’t know the password or email used. I sadly didn’t put a phone number so. I’m stuck, I...
  4. How do I reset my password for my Roblox on Xbox when I don’t know the email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset my password for my Roblox on Xbox when I don’t know the email: I’m trying to log in to my Xbox Roblox account and I don’t know my password and don’t know the email for it and don’t know how to see my email please help me fix this and thank you....
  5. I don’t remember my email or password but remember my gamertag also don’t have access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t remember my email or password but remember my gamertag also don’t have access to...: I’m in need of some help it’s driving me crazy I have an account I can’t remember jack sqaut of the information except the gamertag and my personal information (like my birthdate, Name, etc) but...
  6. It’s not letting me change my email on my Xbox account, and I don’t know my password so I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It’s not letting me change my email on my Xbox account, and I don’t know my password so I...: I’m not able to change my email for my Xbox account, and every time I try to change something in Settings under Account & security, it keeps telling me to sign in even though I don’t know the...
  7. I don’t know the email address or password to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t know the email address or password to my account: I don’t know my email address or password for my Xbox account I had to reset it cause it wouldn’t turn on so it logged me out my account and the email address used for the Xbox account I’m not...
  8. Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password: I need to log on my acc to take of Re 431ebbc2-2bd9-409a-b78e-f0f143f5f03e
  9. i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got logged out of microsoft account and i don’t know my login. my password or email: heya, recently i got logged out of my microsoft account and it says i cant link another but i dont remember the email or password, so i cant play with my friends whatsoever, please is there a way...
  10. I want to recover an old xbox account but i don’t remember the password or email can anyone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to recover an old xbox account but i don’t remember the password or email can anyone ...: my old gamertag was Dimebagxzeus b1cae892-8e9b-46cb-b2a7-184f3a5ce97a