I don’t know the email address or password to my account

Discus and support I don’t know the email address or password to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don’t know my email address or password for my Xbox account I had to reset it cause it wouldn’t turn on so it logged me out my account and the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Diego Lora1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Diego Lora1
    Diego Lora1 Guest

I don’t know my email address or password for my Xbox account I had to reset it cause it wouldn’t turn on so it logged me out my account and the email address used for the Xbox account I’m not logged in on please help Xbox I have had this account for six years and have spent a lot of money on it

:)

Diego Lora1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Hard drive

You will get your profile back as long as you remember your email and password,you just re-download it onto the xbox one.

I don`t play fifa so i don`t know the answer to the other question.
  3. BossFusee810380 Win User

i forget my game for windows password and my email password

sorry but your link don t help me, my real problem is i forget my password for microsoft AND for my email. are there a solution for recover my games maybe create a new password.

for recall i forget my email password, thanks.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

banned

Yes they stop you using the banned account on the forum, but they don`t block access to the actual email address from being used.
  5. WPAK Win User

I can't purchase anything on the Xbox One

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Right now the only way to recover an account is using the methods shared previously

You can try using a phone number previously linked to your account if you don’t remember the email that you’re trying to recover
Thema:

1. I don’t know the email address or password to my account - Similar Threads - don’t email address

2. I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...: I recently bought an Xbox x and wiped my old console before trading it in. Unfortunately I can’t remember the email address that I had my account set up with and I’m unable to log in. Is there...
  3. My activision account has been set up with a email that I don’t have, and to delete it I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My activision account has been set up with a email that I don’t have, and to delete it I...: So as it says I cannot delete or access the account to delete or change it, and I don’t know if someone now has access to my things, anyone have the same issue or know what to do?...
  4. Cannot access account because I don’t remember my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access account because I don’t remember my email: Earlier today I did a hard reset on my console which deleted all my account info, one of my other accounts im trying to log into won’t let me in since I don’t remember my email. I can’t talk to...
  5. Cannot play Minecraft with friends - I don’t know my Microsoft email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play Minecraft with friends - I don’t know my Microsoft email.: Long story short, I’ve contacted Microsoft and Minecraft support and neither were able to help me. I’m currently playing Minecraft on PS4 and trying to play online with an Xbox friend. The...
  6. I don’t know the email or password to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t know the email or password to my account: So basically I have an account on Xbox for which I have been signed out of and I don’t know the email or password to and it was made when we first got the Xbox it’s been like 7 years now or...
  7. Don’t have access to login email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don’t have access to login email: Hello, I need a little bit of help. I have an Xbox account that I don’t know the password to and no longer have the email, it’s been deleted. (I did not think that one through). Every time I try...
  8. Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft support team emailed me but they don’t take emails back.: [img] Long story short somebody hijacked my account and stole my gamertag. This happened 2 months ago, i went back and fourth with support getting mixed answers, smoe said no some said yes on...
  9. Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password: I need to log on my acc to take of Re 431ebbc2-2bd9-409a-b78e-f0f143f5f03e
  10. Gamer tag and Email address don’t match up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag and Email address don’t match up.: My brother is trying to sign into Xbox live after around 4-5 years and he had a Gamertag that was once on Xbox live and now he can’t use the email associated with his Gamertag. The Gamertag shows...