I don’t know the email address or password to my account

Discus and support I don’t know the email address or password to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don’t know my email address or password for my Xbox account I had to reset it cause it wouldn’t turn on so it logged me out my account and the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Diego Lora1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Diego Lora1
    Diego Lora1 Guest

I don’t know my email address or password for my Xbox account I had to reset it cause it wouldn’t turn on so it logged me out my account and the email address used for the Xbox account I’m not logged in on please help Xbox I have had this account for six years and have spent a lot of money on it

:)

Diego Lora1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Right now the only way to recover an account is using the methods shared previously

You can try using a phone number previously linked to your account if you don’t remember the email that you’re trying to recover
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Diego

As you don't remember your account email, I can advise you fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team
    https://account.live.com/acsr

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.
    Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including regular Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
  4. Diego Lora1 Win User

I have submitted a form but it is popping up with a different email address I remember there being two linked address with my account and I slightly remember one of them but the one I am receiving is wrong I made my Xbox account with the other one any help on this or anything I could do.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I don’t know the email or password to my account

So basically I have an account on Xbox for which I have been signed out of and I don’t know the email or password to and it was made when we first got the Xbox it’s been like 7 years now or something like that so no one in the family remembers the email or password of that account and we have spent lots of money on this Xbox account and don’t wanna loose it what do I do?
    If you cant figure out what the email is then there is nothing you can do unfortunately.

Its not possible to recover an account without knowing the email. So one way or another youd need to figure out what email you used. This article has some general suggestions on ways you can try to find that out.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

I don’t know the email or password to my account

Hello,Stealthdoge,

I am happy to hear that you were able to find this information and regain access to your account. Have a great day and happy gaming.
Thema:

1. I don’t know the email address or password to my account - Similar Threads - don’t email address

2. Don’t remember my email address

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t remember my email address: I can’t remember my email i used for my Xbox 93bada1f-fb65-4485-94c5-a8a91d572edf
  3. How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for: I recently tried to log into my other account on my Xbox series s and it said I needed to log in on the web. However I have forgotten my email for that account so I am unable to do so. I would...
  4. Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone: I am trying to get help with logging into my Xbox account. (I’m using a family members log in right now since I can’t log into Microsoft at all.) It’s trying to send me the 2 step verification to...
  5. Im struggling with signing in on minecraft as I don’t remember the email to my microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im struggling with signing in on minecraft as I don’t remember the email to my microsoft...: Im trying to sign in on minecraft with my microsoft account on my ps5, i made the account on a ps4, and I can’t remember the email address, I know the username but I can’t think of what email...
  6. I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.: Last month, I went into Minecraft PE and seen that it logged me out. However, I forgot my email address. I have the email address that’s connect to it. However, when I try “Look up your username,”...
  7. How do I change my email on my account when I don’t have access to the email ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my email on my account when I don’t have access to the email ?: I’ve been trying to get rid of my dads email for the past few months, I can’t recover the email password due to the account being deactivated however, it still allows me to use the account? I’m...
  8. There is a spelling error on my email address so I don’t get the code emailed to me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a spelling error on my email address so I don’t get the code emailed to me to...: My email address incorrectly ends in .om instead of .com so I cannot get the code emailed to me. ff18e526-de45-4df4-a462-e7e8d352a418
  9. I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...: I recently bought an Xbox x and wiped my old console before trading it in. Unfortunately I can’t remember the email address that I had my account set up with and I’m unable to log in. Is there...
  10. Gamer tag and Email address don’t match up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag and Email address don’t match up.: My brother is trying to sign into Xbox live after around 4-5 years and he had a Gamertag that was once on Xbox live and now he can’t use the email associated with his Gamertag. The Gamertag shows...