I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...

Discus and support I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently bought an Xbox x and wiped my old console before trading it in. Unfortunately I can’t remember the email address that I had my account set... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jarred Cameron, Dec 4, 2022.

1. I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...

I recently bought an Xbox x and wiped my old console before trading it in.

Unfortunately I can’t remember the email address that I had my account set up with and I’m unable to log in.

Is there a way to find out the email address by using my gamer tag?

:)

Jarred Cameron, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out using my gamer tag?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but that's not possible. According to the Xbox support site:

"Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."

But don't worry, I have here the link that is helpful where you can possibly locate the email address that you have used: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. BlakeAR Win User

Is it possible to sign into an Xbox account/profile without using the accounts email address password ?

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have the email address and I know the password. I'm just trying to find out if there is a way I can set the Xbox account up so I don't need the password to sign in?
  4. RyanDutton4 Win User

I got my Xbox account hacked

Sorry mate I can’t find on any consoles anywhere the email related too the gamertag it got wiped out or taken off the console but most likely taken off. But I don’t know if the person that hacked it changed the email for it also. So that why I need help if there any other way too find the email address linked with hacked my Xbox account because I can’t find on the console sadly.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

I got my Xbox account hacked

Sorry mate I can’t find on any consoles anywhere the email related too the gamertag it got wiped out or taken off the console but most likely taken off. But I don’t know if the person that hacked it changed the email for it also. So that why I need help if there any other way too find the email address linked with hacked my Xbox account because I can’t find on the console sadly.
    Any other way to find the email address would be on your end..there's no other way on MS's end

Might be worth trying the account recovery form but there's no guarantees:

Account Recovery
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I don’t know the email address or password to my account

Right now the only way to recover an account is using the methods shared previously

You can try using a phone number previously linked to your account if you don’t remember the email that you’re trying to recover
Thema:

I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...

1. I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out... - Similar Threads - don’t email address

2. Don’t remember my email address

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t remember my email address: I can’t remember my email i used for my Xbox 93bada1f-fb65-4485-94c5-a8a91d572edf
  3. How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for: I recently tried to log into my other account on my Xbox series s and it said I needed to log in on the web. However I have forgotten my email for that account so I am unable to do so. I would...
  4. Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Xbox and don’t have access to old email or cell phone: I am trying to get help with logging into my Xbox account. (I’m using a family members log in right now since I can’t log into Microsoft at all.) It’s trying to send me the 2 step verification to...
  5. Im struggling with signing in on minecraft as I don’t remember the email to my microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im struggling with signing in on minecraft as I don’t remember the email to my microsoft...: Im trying to sign in on minecraft with my microsoft account on my ps5, i made the account on a ps4, and I can’t remember the email address, I know the username but I can’t think of what email...
  6. I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.: Last month, I went into Minecraft PE and seen that it logged me out. However, I forgot my email address. I have the email address that’s connect to it. However, when I try “Look up your username,”...
  7. How do I change my email on my account when I don’t have access to the email ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my email on my account when I don’t have access to the email ?: I’ve been trying to get rid of my dads email for the past few months, I can’t recover the email password due to the account being deactivated however, it still allows me to use the account? I’m...
  8. There is a spelling error on my email address so I don’t get the code emailed to me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a spelling error on my email address so I don’t get the code emailed to me to...: My email address incorrectly ends in .om instead of .com so I cannot get the code emailed to me. ff18e526-de45-4df4-a462-e7e8d352a418
  9. I don’t know the email address or password to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t know the email address or password to my account: I don’t know my email address or password for my Xbox account I had to reset it cause it wouldn’t turn on so it logged me out my account and the email address used for the Xbox account I’m not...
  10. Gamer tag and Email address don’t match up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag and Email address don’t match up.: My brother is trying to sign into Xbox live after around 4-5 years and he had a Gamertag that was once on Xbox live and now he can’t use the email associated with his Gamertag. The Gamertag shows...