I don't know my microsoft account to log into my minecraft on play station.

Discus and support I don't know my microsoft account to log into my minecraft on play station. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I try to log into Minecraft it says failed to login. Its saying my account ID needs to match, but I don't know my Microsoft username.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sherri Daniels, Jan 14, 2023.

1. I don't know my microsoft account to log into my minecraft on play station.

Every time I try to log into Minecraft it says failed to login. Its saying my account ID needs to match, but I don't know my Microsoft username.

:)

Sherri Daniels, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Sherri Daniels,

I hope you are doing well other than this account issue. There are two official articles that you may not have seen yet that help most people resolve similar issues:

If you have already tried the steps listed in those articles, your best approach is to reach out directly to Mojang to get this fixed so you can go back to gaming. Here is the link to do that: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Respectfully,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. ChrisDelta Win User

Can't sign in to Microsoft Account in Minecraft Java

Update: I don't know why, I don't know how, but for some bizzare reason that I couldn't WISH to explain I somehow logged into the Minecraft launcher with my microsoft account WITHOUT KNOWING ANY CREDENTIALS AT ALL!!!

I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED

I now have access to my Minecraft (NOT Microsoft) account without knowing the email or the password.
    What do I do now???
  4. Morpyx2288 Win User

I have 2 same Microsoft accounts available on Minecraft launcher.

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

As you said I somehow created another Microsoft account with the same email adress like the previous one that I used to play Minecraft and other games with.

I logged in with my Microsoft account in to the Minecraft website. I logged in with the same email adress, but I had different account name than I used to play Minecraft with and it shows me I don't have Minecraft. That is the issue I think, that I cannot log in to the previous account because it somehow overwrote it.
  5. ValWyverian Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

I'm logging in with my microsoft account, through the microsoft account log in.

I've already migrated my account and it worked, because I played after it migrated. I've been having this issue after I changed to the new minecraft launcher they've released through the microsoft store, and I can't log in to Xbox Live through the Xbox app either.

I just wanna play minecraft-
  6. IamTheSan Win User

Minecraft cant log in

So it is only in Minecraft launcher and when I logged on my brother pc there is no error and it says that in this account there is no Minecraft. I have only 2 email address and the other one says that don't exist. I know from what email I migrated my mojang to Microsoft and what is my skin and nickname. But i dolnow my email and gamer tag. I only know avatar of gamer tag. I played it in the morning and I didn't log out and when I come back later in the afternoon I was logged out and email that is automatically filled in login say that there is no account with this login. I there any further for me?
Thema:

1. I don't know my microsoft account to log into my minecraft on play station. - Similar Threads - don't microsoft account

2. I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...: Recently I got a new computer and decided to do a clean install, and not keep any of my previous data. With that, my microsoft account, which had always been logged in, was essentially lost as I...
  3. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  4. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  5. I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it: I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it. what do I do? 76ec2d1e-743b-46b1-a086-be1d336ac7d8
  6. Don't know the microsoft account linked to my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't know the microsoft account linked to my ps4: I used to play minecraft years ago on my ps4 and i linked a microsoft account to it. Now i want to play minecraft online again on my ps4 but i forgot the microsoft account linked to it. Is there...
  7. I don't know what Microsoft email is tied to my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know what Microsoft email is tied to my Minecraft account: So here's the rundown of my problem Have had Minecraft since 2012 with the Mojang email attached to it, which I know the password to. 2021 I successfully migrated my Mojang account when the...
  8. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2
  9. How do I find what microsoft account my email when I don't know hardly any details about it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find what microsoft account my email when I don't know hardly any details about it?: A while back minecraft migration was saying it'd become mandatory, and essentially I did get a microsoft account, but I don't remember any details about it. I've logged into the microsoft account...
  10. Why I don't receive code on my phone for microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I don't receive code on my phone for microsoft account?: I want to add my phone number in my microsoft account. but the code is not coming for verifying. I tried a long week, but nothing happened. someone give any solution. (Bangladesh)...