I don't know my email but know my username is there anyway I can get my account back by...

Discus and support I don't know my email but know my username is there anyway I can get my account back by... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont know my email but know my username is there anyway I can get my account back by just using my username 1232069f-fb1a-4a23-8e21-7019133608d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kaiden Forseth, Mar 1, 2023.

1. I don't know my email but know my username is there anyway I can get my account back by...

I dont know my email but know my username is there anyway I can get my account back by just using my username

:)

Kaiden Forseth, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I don't know my email but know my username is there anyway I can get my account back by just using my username

Hi Kaiden!

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com website and make sure to sign out the account that's currently signed in before you proceed with the account recovery.

Once signed out, go to https://account.live.com/username/recover to recover your account by using your gamertag or phone number that may be linked to the account you're trying to get back into.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I know my username but don't know my email or password

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you don't have an Xbox console we can try other methods such as checking your other devices (Laptop, PC, or mobile device) where you may have signed in before.

Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own and sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile to locate the correct Microsoft account because according to Xbox support:

"Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."
  4. Default_570 Win User

stolen username

my account was logged into and my username "vkpu" was changed and now is up for sale on Instagram is there anyway i can get my username back? i don't know why someone would hack my account to steal the name
    sadly miscreants galore mess with peoples accounts all the time
  5. Alp907 Win User

my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login

yes its hackers email but I don't know hackers email. how can i get my account back anyway? is there any other way?
  6. Nursemorph Win User

I don't know my email account

Thema:

I don't know my email but know my username is there anyway I can get my account back by...

1. I don't know my email but know my username is there anyway I can get my account back by... - Similar Threads - don't email username

2. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  3. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in: I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that account f7ebe7ec-ef83-4b87-8e59-3edc0669e8f3
  4. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  5. I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...: Recently I got a new computer and decided to do a clean install, and not keep any of my previous data. With that, my microsoft account, which had always been logged in, was essentially lost as I...
  6. How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link): I stupidly change the email on my account to one of those temporary email sites. Obvious, I don't have access to that email anymore or know what it is. The account is old so I never linked a phone...
  7. I make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...: Should I take my money back? b496adb3-1f6f-4cfb-b9b4-d966e4e95ac3
  8. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  9. Why don't I have my doritos gamepass activation email? I'm a new user

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't I have my doritos gamepass activation email? I'm a new user: I bought doritos with an unlock Xbox game pass ultimate. I registered on their website and I haven't gotten an activation email so I can sign in and claim my code....
  10. I don't know what Microsoft email is tied to my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know what Microsoft email is tied to my Minecraft account: So here's the rundown of my problem Have had Minecraft since 2012 with the Mojang email attached to it, which I know the password to. 2021 I successfully migrated my Mojang account when the...