I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...
Discus and support I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Jan 3, 2020.
Thema:
I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...
Loading...
-
I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my... - Similar Threads - dont does anyone
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
what does act196429 i dont know what it means
in XboX Insiderswhat does act196429 i dont know what it means: someone sent me a messge of it and i dont know what is means submitted by /u/Moist_Leg_6999 [link] [comments] -
Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c -
Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've had this problem with GTA myself. Ended up buying 3 YES 3 new game disc and they still didn't work. Cant figure out why though. I ended up just buying the... -
Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?: I bought the disc for the Premium version of GTA but whenever i insert it into my xbox nothing pops up in games or apps, i go to the store when i have it inserted inside and it says i need to buy... -
Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...: I tried to start my Xbox today. I turned IT on with a Wireless Controller. The Xbox Logo in Controller and console are on. Then the Controller disconnects and the Xbox stays quiet Just the... -
why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...
in XBoX Accessibilitywhy does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...: it just doesnt let me sign in to the desired account i also could not find a guide or something to help me with this thing anywhere bd98c562-ad88-40d5-8763-9502068fbc7c -
why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work
in XBoX Games and Appswhy does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work: Just got the game pass downloaded the game and i can´t play it, help me pls 85d66443-8066-4a12-bc88-c24dd9fc77f9