I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...

Discus and support I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Jan 3, 2020.

1. I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...

/u/Apexassassln, Jan 3, 2020
  2. MrBarada Win User

Watch tv with xbox off?

Exactly i dont think its good for it to be constantly on for no reason..

I tried to just have the hdmi go to tv and to xbox and hdmi go from tv to my dtv box and i dont get picture from xbox unless my box is in the mix.
  3. XxTeamStudxX Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code?

I dont know if anyone else will have this problem but I would manually type your code into the store. My xbox app was redeeming a previous code and I didnt even notice
  4. apna style Win User

Anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?

it's been like that for over a year
  5. Iago Cunha Win User

Well, I don't know why they've stop tracking players on Xbox and PS3 while in the PC version is still tracking players.
  6. Grymm of Astora Win User

They stop keeping track after so long.
Thema:

I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...

1. I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my... - Similar Threads - dont does anyone

2. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  3. My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....: 1: Nothing to see here even though i clipped many things: https://imgur.com/a/J2Nu0uc ( cant paste images in here) 2: All my clips which dont show up/ both 30s second ones and full clips:...
  4. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  5. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c
  6. Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've had this problem with GTA myself. Ended up buying 3 YES 3 new game disc and they still didn't work. Cant figure out why though. I ended up just buying the...
  7. Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?: I bought the disc for the Premium version of GTA but whenever i insert it into my xbox nothing pops up in games or apps, i go to the store when i have it inserted inside and it says i need to buy...
  8. Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...: I tried to start my Xbox today. I turned IT on with a Wireless Controller. The Xbox Logo in Controller and console are on. Then the Controller disconnects and the Xbox stays quiet Just the...
  9. why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does just an account i dont want to play on just instantly put itself on and i can't...: it just doesnt let me sign in to the desired account i also could not find a guide or something to help me with this thing anywhere bd98c562-ad88-40d5-8763-9502068fbc7c
  10. why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work: Just got the game pass downloaded the game and i can´t play it, help me pls 85d66443-8066-4a12-bc88-c24dd9fc77f9