I don't know if im aloud to do this but here it goes.

Discus and support I don't know if im aloud to do this but here it goes. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know where I can get a microphone adapter for my xbox 360 turtle beach to work with the X1? a01e4c1f-f51f-419a-92d8-d1d6de881294 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, Jan 1, 2014.

1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Does anyone know where I can get a microphone adapter for my xbox 360 turtle beach to work with the X1?

:)

APEXASSASSlN, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Just don't know if im correct here, but...

1. Open Settings > Accounts and click
    Your email and accounts.

2. After confirming that the account is set up to use a Microsoft account, click Sign in with a local account instead.

3. Enter the password for your Microsoft account to confirm that you're authorized to make the change, and then click
    Next.

4. On the Switch To A Local Account page, enter your new local user name and password, along with a password hint, as shown here.

5. Click Next to sign out from the Microsoft account and sign back in using your new local account.

6. Once done, follow the steps on this
    link
    on how to sign in using a Microsoft account.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Jan 1, 2014
  3. Just don't know if im correct here, but...

What happens when you click Start > Settings > Accounts?

Catherine Cus., Jan 1, 2014
  4. mrstupops
    mrstupops Guest

why do turtle beaches not work? I have an X41- can I not just plug it in like on the 360. That's rubbish if I cant.

mrstupops, Jan 1, 2014
  5. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    if you have an optical lead for your Turtle Beaches, everything will work apart from chat. The xbox one has a different plug on the pad for that!

ShaunPerry, Jan 1, 2014
  6. mrstupops
    mrstupops Guest
    Huzzah! Mine has an optical lead! Thanks Doc

mrstupops, Jan 1, 2014
  7. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Absolute joke they don't work to be honest !! The one that comes with the xbox is pathetic to say the least and after forking out for a decent headset for the 360 why should we have to pay again for a decent headset??

Mr Boozyhead, Jan 1, 2014
  8. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

[quote user="deezee76"]

Absolute joke they don't work to be honest !! The one that comes with the xbox is pathetic to say the least and after forking out for a decent headset for the 360 why should we have to pay again for a decent headset??

[/quote]

Just wait for the new chat adapter. There is one coming out..

ShaunPerry, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Mr Boozyhead Win User

10. mrstupops Win User

Huzzah! Mine has an optical lead! Thanks Doc
  11. ShaunPerry Win User

if you have an optical lead for your Turtle Beaches, everything will work apart from chat. The xbox one has a different plug on the pad for that!
  12. mrstupops Win User

why do turtle beaches not work? I have an X41- can I not just plug it in like on the 360. That's rubbish if I cant.
  13. ShaunPerry Win User

[quote user="deezee76"]

[/quote]

Just wait for the new chat adapter. There is one coming out..
Thema:

1. I don't know if im aloud to do this but here it goes. - Similar Threads - don't aloud here

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  4. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  5. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  6. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  7. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  8. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  9. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  10. im not aloud to get on multiplayer an i don't know why i think im banned or suspended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im not aloud to get on multiplayer an i don't know why i think im banned or suspended?: I've been either hacked or something else if i was banned i didn't get a note from Microsoft saying i was banned am i suspended? how long cause im going crazy here....