I don’t know how to make my d pad buttons and a plot sticks stop from too fast. Pls help!

Discus and support I don’t know how to make my d pad buttons and a plot sticks stop from too fast. Pls help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need my d pad to move slower and have a slower reaction time. bb996476-20e5-472d-9352-df9508e59182 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TorchicOnIce, Nov 27, 2022.

1. TorchicOnIce
    TorchicOnIce Guest

I don’t know how to make my d pad buttons and a plot sticks stop from too fast. Pls help!

I need my d pad to move slower and have a slower reaction time.

:)

TorchicOnIce, Nov 27, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

unfortunately this is not configurable, it is a default response time.
  3. Jasperrdm Win User

Button layout

I found one. Chime in if this does not match with what you know.

Xbox One controller layout

Combat

Left Stick - Movement

Right Stick - Aim

Left Stick press - Tactical Power

Right bumper button - Class Mechanic

Right Trigger - At Will 1

Left Trigger - At Will 2

X button - Encounter 1

Y button - Encounter 2

B button - Encounter 3

Left bumper button + X button - Daily 1

Left bumper button + Y button - Daily 2

Left bumper button + B button - Artifact

Non-Combat

Left Stick - Movement

Right Stick - Camera

Right Stick press - AutoRun

A button - Interact

Left menu button - Focus on status

Right menu button - Start menu

D-pad up - Mount

D-pad left - Consumable item 1

D-pad down - Consumable item 2

D-pad right - Consumable item 3

Left bumper button + D-pad up - Map

Left bumper button + D-pad left - Inventory

Left bumper button + D-pad down - Chat

Left bumper button + D-pad right - Invocation

Left bumper button + A button - Jump
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

passcode reset

You have to do it fast for it to recognize the button pushes.

You will know when you do it fast enough because it will pop up a box that says basically if you continue this will reset your console and are you sure you want to continue and you have to press yes.

The only thing I can reccomend is to keep trying.

Also if it has a choice of whether or not to push to the left, right, up, or down use the D-pad and not one of the sticks the D-pad is the cross pad on the controller
  5. ocelot20 Win User

Well Dark Souls it took you......

O and I fixed my d-pad. The button was stick under the plastic.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

What game to buy next?

I didn't like Mortal Kombat all too much because the D-Pad & analog stick are way to sensitive for button combos.
Thema:

1. I don’t know how to make my d pad buttons and a plot sticks stop from too fast. Pls help! - Similar Threads - don’t pad buttons

2. I don’t see a join button!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I don’t see a join button!: So on my Xbox, under my profile I press the Xbox on the controller to bring up the guide. I navigate over to the friends tab and click on one of my friends. I see an invite button, but no join...
  3. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  4. xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work: Xbox controller died mid game, usually I can plug it in with usb cable and it continues to work fine. Plugged it in this time and the A, X, B, Y buttons will not work but all other buttons and...
  5. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  6. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  7. My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller and headset are constantly disconnecting from my Xbox and I don’t know...: Can anyone Help me the disconnecting is CONSTANT it doesn’t stop at all a0a1dc9f-61de-404a-a213-d12b65c72cdb
  8. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  9. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  10. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...