I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5

Discus and support I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; PLERASE HELP ME,I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO [img] [img] deaf6166-c215-4937-9ec8-ac649c047116 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 黄soybean, Sep 5, 2019.

1. 黄soybean
    黄soybean Guest

PLERASE HELP ME,I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO

I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5 [​IMG]

I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5 [​IMG]

:)

黄soybean, Sep 5, 2019
  2. 黄soybean Win User

i use your advice tye to downlodn this game but just cant download anything
    [​IMG]
  3. 黄soybean Win User

so,i only can download game in 9/5?
  4. 黄soybean Win User

i have
    [​IMG]
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Did you pre-order the game? You can only download early if you have already pre-ordered it or do so now. This game is not available just because you have ultimate or game pass.
    I have Game Pass Ultimate, and I was able to download the game when the pre-load when live.

"If you preordered Gears 5 or are an
    Xbox Game Pass
    subscriber, you can preload the game starting today. Just head over to the Microsoft Store in your browser and open Gears 5. You should see the option to "Install/play." While it's impossible to play it as of now, you can pre-load it by clicking
    on the "..." next to the button and installing it to your console of choice."

https://www.windowscentral.com/gears-5-pre-load-goes-live-early-access-moved-september-5
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Did you pre-order the game? You can only download early if you have already pre-ordered it or do so now. This game is not available just because you have ultimate or game pass.
Thema:

1. I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5 - Similar Threads - DONT FIX CANT

2. I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my Xbox one s is in a reboot cycle and i dont know how to fix it so i would like...: My Xbox one s which I got a few years ago has been in a reboot cycle for a while now (about 8-9 months or more). It started when everything was normal but then one time when I turned on my Xbox it...
  3. My xbox app isn't working at all and i dont know how to fix it!

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox app isn't working at all and i dont know how to fix it!: My xbox app isnt working at all when i trun it on the games on the left hand side i don't see them and when i try to install or launch something it says that i don't have gaming services installed...
  4. The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...: the textures are broken, sometimes the whole screen turns purple, sometimes things become light that is VERY VERY bright and is all diffferent colors like green and stuff, and it blinds me, there...
  5. how to fix xbox shows its connected to wifi but dont work or can't add a new account or...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix xbox shows its connected to wifi but dont work or can't add a new account or...: so i researched a lot and found out how to fix it 1. Press the Guide button on your controller, and navigate to System > Settings > Network > Network settings . 2. Select Advanced settings ....
  6. Xbox series X cant add an account. Hard resets dont fix the issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X cant add an account. Hard resets dont fix the issue.: Last night i was having issues connecting to multiplayer games. After troubleshooting, (restarting, power cycling, altering network options, etc) the only thing i hadnt tried was a reset. So, i...
  7. Bought a game and when i try to play it says i dont own the content. How can i fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game and when i try to play it says i dont own the content. How can i fix this?: Hi, i bought destiny lightfall and when i try an play the game it says i dont own the the content. I have played for a couple hours and then the next day it said i dont own the content. When i go...
  8. My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 for pc keeps blue screening me and i dont know how to fix it: So I downloaded forza horizon 5 for pc because i got the xbox gamepass for pc again, Ive upgraded my parts like my motherboard, ram, and cpu. Before i upgraded it, forza horizon 5 was able to...
  9. Glitching/shaking picture? tbh i dont know what to call this or how to fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitching/shaking picture? tbh i dont know what to call this or how to fix it.: [img] [img] [img] [img] I tried all display settings and it didnt work, i tried ressetting the xbox and that didnt work either. See the provided pics. Its a xbox series X...
  10. i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick: I want star a party in this app and I cant idk whats wrong. the party just stay loading please i hope xbox support fix this quick 922e79a4-bebd-4300-80ad-34759ec6b604