I dont know how but i messed up.

Discus and support I dont know how but i messed up. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought this discord nitrox budle that included 3 months of xbox game pass. Once i tried to redeem it, it apparently made me buy 1 month of gamepass.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sunkerino, Jan 15, 2021.

  1. Sunkerino
    Sunkerino Guest

    I dont know how but i messed up.


    I bought this discord nitrox budle that included 3 months of xbox game pass. Once i tried to redeem it, it apparently made me buy 1 month of gamepass. Is there any way of getting a refund aswell as my 3 month xbox game pass PC code to work?

    :)
     
    Sunkerino, Jan 15, 2021
    #1
  2. theodore155 Win User

    #1 Halo Reach Clan ~ Drop Shock Brigade

    Please delete this thread i messed up on the copy and paste and dont know how to edit the post
  3. godfather67898 Win User

    Gamestop opening new copies of Deus Ex and removing game codes.

    i dont know how they got away selling an opened game as new i love gamestop but that's kinda messed up
  4. heynewb Win User

    i dont know how

    and i forgot to say hail crawmerax the lord of all lobsters with antisocial and anger management issues.
  5. heynewb Win User

    i dont know how

    the game pretty much holds your hand with in location where to go.if you getting beat you do a sidemission or two.with the exception of crawmerax if you cannot kill him by yourself get a decent party im pretty sure theres still a few that is hardcore and
    still farm crawmerax.after 40+characters i still havent gotten a decent firerate serpens (8.8)stopped playing it 1 week now.:O havent suffered from pearlescent withdrawal symptoms yet.got my eye fixed on lord of the rings online game.its free.lol

    one more question i remember on the old forums topics like modifying save data the moderator automatically removes it before it gets flamed by the hardcore ingame players.either way its a win win to me.
  6. Aquabent759 Win User

    i dont know how

    Exactly. The only reason you want modded weapons is to try to 1-up all your buddies and one-shot everything. Modded weapons have ruined Borderlands and I pray to the developers of "Borderlands 2" that any modding of weapons/shields/anything results in a
    minimum ban from xbox live of at least 3 months!
Thema:

I dont know how but i messed up.

Loading...
  1. I dont know how but i messed up. - Similar Threads - dont messed

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  5. Downloads dont start when updates are available

    in XboX Insiders
    Downloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by...
  6. i bought valorant point but i dont have

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought valorant point but i dont have: I bought 1000 Valorant points and I did not receive the code I received in my email. Can you send me the code you sent again? I need help. What should normally happen when I get 1000 Valorant...
  7. Mincraft dont log me into my account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Mincraft dont log me into my account: Recently I rebought Minecraft for the PS5 as I had bought it from the ps store and lost it, luckily it automatically it signed me in to my Microsoft account automatically after buying, but a...
  8. whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...: Whenever I create a account on Xbox one it says go here and enter code i don't know how to enter or where to enter . please make instructions clear. 50787620-cde5-4f7b-8bc2-ae00020d55c5
  9. Xbox one wireless controller dont work

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one wireless controller dont work: Hello , i have problem with my xbox one wireless controller , in last few days he randomly disconnecting while playing games , and now i cant turn him on , sometime i can but after few seconds...
  10. So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....

    in XboX Insiders
    So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....: I bought Dragon Age: The Veilguard and i dont have an xbox(getting one whenever i can) so i play on my laptop and bluetooth a ps4 controller (yes a friggin ps4 remote, on a laptop, playing xbox...