i dont know hot to use the minecraft beta program (bedrock)

Discus and support i dont know hot to use the minecraft beta program (bedrock) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have all of the extra options in the minecraft beta program (which I am assuming is the experiments thing in options) but I dont know how to properly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jaceanator9, Nov 20, 2020.

  1. i dont know hot to use the minecraft beta program (bedrock)


    I have all of the extra options in the minecraft beta program (which I am assuming is the experiments thing in options) but I dont know how to properly use any of the actual features IN minecraft, I think there are new commands but I'm not sure, if there ARE new commands it would be nice to know how to use them if someone could link me to a place where I can see how to use all of the new features or just tell me it would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/jaceanator9
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/jaceanator9, Nov 20, 2020
    #1
  2. GammerThumbs Win User

    Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition

    Wow ok then i dont know. I havent used the bedrock beta on pc. Sorry
  3. yuneisy ruiz Win User

    Getting Minecraft Bedrock and Java when own Java on Mac

    i want to have minecraft bedrock on macos for free but i dont know how
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    Minecraft Update 1.14

    Version 1.12.1 is the currently the most recent official version of Minecraft in the Bedrock edition.

    If you (or your friends) have opted in to receive the Beta version of Minecraft, then you'd be at version 1.14.

    So unless you actively used the Insider program to opt in to the Minecraft Beta, the 1.12 version is the most up to date version, and everything is as it should be.

    If you want to play with friends that have 1.14, they either have to leave the Beta, or you'll have to join the Beta to get 1.14. But be aware, that using Beta versions, you are playing on untested software, which can cause unexpected crashes or data loss.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    Minecraft

    The insider program beta for Minecraft is for the newer version of the game. The Xbox One Edition of the game is no longer being updated. It was replaced with Bedrock version which is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox one, mobile and Nintendo
    Switch.
  6. omarragi Win User

    Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

    I tried to use this method but I dont have the profile tab in my minecraft bedrock settings for PC.
Thema:

i dont know hot to use the minecraft beta program (bedrock)

Loading...
  1. i dont know hot to use the minecraft beta program (bedrock) - Similar Threads - dont hot minecraft

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  5. Downloads dont start when updates are available

    in XboX Insiders
    Downloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by...
  6. i bought valorant point but i dont have

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought valorant point but i dont have: I bought 1000 Valorant points and I did not receive the code I received in my email. Can you send me the code you sent again? I need help. What should normally happen when I get 1000 Valorant...
  7. Mincraft dont log me into my account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Mincraft dont log me into my account: Recently I rebought Minecraft for the PS5 as I had bought it from the ps store and lost it, luckily it automatically it signed me in to my Microsoft account automatically after buying, but a...
  8. whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...: Whenever I create a account on Xbox one it says go here and enter code i don't know how to enter or where to enter . please make instructions clear. 50787620-cde5-4f7b-8bc2-ae00020d55c5
  9. Xbox one wireless controller dont work

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one wireless controller dont work: Hello , i have problem with my xbox one wireless controller , in last few days he randomly disconnecting while playing games , and now i cant turn him on , sometime i can but after few seconds...
  10. So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....

    in XboX Insiders
    So i bought this game and i dont have an xbox right now so....: I bought Dragon Age: The Veilguard and i dont have an xbox(getting one whenever i can) so i play on my laptop and bluetooth a ps4 controller (yes a friggin ps4 remote, on a laptop, playing xbox...