I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...

Discus and support I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cancel this and stop deducting money on my account 170d2ea5-082c-406e-a09b-e9d85d050508 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by francinah Mashifana, May 27, 2023.

1. I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...

Cancel this and stop deducting money on my account

:)

francinah Mashifana, May 27, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my account and cancel this thing

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Did you mean Microsoft Xbox game pass ultimate? If you are, You can cancel your Game Pass Ultimate subscription at any time by signing in to your account. Under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, select Payment & Billing, then Cancel. You'll have the option to end your subscription on its expiration date. Depending on your subscription's status, you may also have the option to end it immediately with a refund of the price you paid for Ultimate only.

Or To cancel your subscription from your mobile or desktop browser:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Under the section Subscriptions, select View all subscriptions, and then select Manage next to the subscription that you want to cancel.

Select Cancel subscription or Turn off recurring billing. Disabling recurring billing will grant you the benefits of your subscription for the remainder of the payment cycle without billing you again for a renewal.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. ShadleyPetersen1 Win User

Xbox refund request

The add-on was purchased from the Microsoft store on my Xbox but I don't have a order number or anything but my money was deduct what can I do to resolve this matter
  4. RONALD PERKINS1 Win User

MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 M charge

MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE is charging me every month, & I don't have it as subscription or anything this is a scam that you'll need to fix & reimburse me my money for something I don't even have!
  5. RunG00seRUN Win User

ACCOUNT SUSPENED/ CAN'T REMOVE PAYMENT

Question, PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER THIS.

Will xbox still deduct $12 per month even though Im not recieving a service or do they stop deducting payments?
  6. Aaryan Dass Win User

My amount got Debited but I got no subscription!!

Hello Sir, It's been over 72 hours and I haven't received anything from your end. Can you please tell me will I get my game pass or a refund? I really wanna play games and enjoy my time as I'm home for Christmas holidays. I hope this isn't a scam as Microsoft is a reputed company and my money got deducted for nothing.
Thema:

I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...

1. I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my... - Similar Threads - don't anything Microsoft

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  4. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  5. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  6. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  7. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  8. Can I use this as my gamer picture? I personally don't think anything is wrong with it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use this as my gamer picture? I personally don't think anything is wrong with it but...: [img] Id like to use the picture attached with this question as a picture 56ef8806-a44b-4c72-91f8-88533a5dbc9e
  9. Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong: I don't know why my account was suspended and please can you remove the suspension I'm sorry for what I did 048c9349-3731-45e5-b79d-084a1aad7600
  10. I have the premium edition for gta 5 but when I play the game I don't have anything and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the premium edition for gta 5 but when I play the game I don't have anything and I...: I want to use the premium edition. 90f1d2be-1d20-4056-bd8b-4999a79b2c0d