I dont hear apps and games
Discus and support I dont hear apps and games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can listen to the party but all the games, applications, etc. I do not listen to them 9f7e92af-d70d-484e-91c7-d6ed2626946e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FenneKin98YT, Jul 14, 2018.
Thema:
I dont hear apps and games
Loading...
-
I dont hear apps and games - Similar Threads - dont hear apps
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear
in XBoX Games and Appswhy I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear: When I start xbox I cant hear a thing besides discord party I tries reseting console and controller but id doesnt work. help. Aslo I am using wired headset. 5ca6bc9c-6caa-4adc-b14e-95f5848cfcd9 -
Hi I dont hear anything in my headphones but myself what do I do?
in XBoX Games and AppsHi I dont hear anything in my headphones but myself what do I do?: I don't hear anything but myself in my headphones what do I do? ddde26ca-958e-403d-b75a-35026ff9ec6c -
Dont hear other player voices
in XBoX Games and AppsDont hear other player voices: Hello I bought Sea of Thieves on my pc with windows 10 and I cant hear any players in the game and they cant hear me either does anyone know how to fix this? 7bec584e-a47d-48bf-8a80-e5ab0f96d22e -
My kinect dont hear me..
in XBoX on ConsolesMy kinect dont hear me..: My kinect wont respond to any of my commands it signs me in automatically but wont hear me i have done all steps in microsofts website and still wont work.The kinect is brand new so it cant be... -
Friends tell me my mic makes noises, and i dont hear the noises/static while using the windows ...
in XBoX on ConsolesFriends tell me my mic makes noises, and i dont hear the noises/static while using the windows ...: So i recently bought a pc not to long ago and i started using the windows 10 party system on my computer, I join a party and my friends tell me that my mic is making static noises as if it sounded... -
xbox one heaadset cant hear and mic dont work ?
in XBoX on Consolesxbox one heaadset cant hear and mic dont work ?: my headset will not work and a few of my friends dont either is there a problem with the ones that were issued with day one addition of x1?? ee65a6c7-ebfa-4f76-b54e-34293e4ee279