i don't have xbox!!¡ but some1 does on my account

Discus and support i don't have xbox!!¡ but some1 does on my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i don't want this on my account...i don't have xbox 68021092-70be-4e09-9dc0-b0d6a9280802 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tonyacarlton, May 10, 2024.

1. tonyacarlton
    tonyacarlton Guest

i don't want this on my account...i don't have xbox

:)

tonyacarlton, May 10, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you have a Microsoft account, it will automatically create an Xbox account because they are the same thing.
  3. ScowlingCrowd58 Win User

Recovering an Account (Help needed)

To be honest I don't remember: I know i didn't use his since he has his own Xbox account. ATT (fuzzy memory) I'm thinking it is some1 elses Email... I'm in a panic to remember it.
  4. YellowAntox Win User

Can't send game invites, party invites, or messages

Does some1 know the solution for this problem?

I have this problem aswell. Dont get notifications for game invites and I cant send them
  5. sokmybee Win User

Credit card number is not valid :s

If i wrote here it's because i am expecting for some1 to help me without having to call some1.....
  6. AHAQUE12 Win User

CRYSIS 3 BETA

ok i have another xbox account with gold all i need to no is that why dosnt it show up on xbox marketplace wen i turn on xbox ok cud some1 just answer that
Thema:

1. i don't have xbox!!¡ but some1 does on my account - Similar Threads - don't some1 does

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  4. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  5. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  6. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...
  7. My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do

in XboX Insiders
    My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do: So basically I was watching TV and when I tried to change something none of the buttons and joy sticks would respond, I tried to turn off the Xbox or restart but when holding the Xbox buttom on...
  8. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  9. I don't know what to put in this part

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what to put in this part: just bought a series s about 2/3 weeks ago, only difference from my previous xbox one is that some games load faster and u can play like 3 new games. it over heats enough to cook food on and still...
  10. Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...: After a system update my Xbox one S has been unusable. It would switch on but nothing would load. I followed the steps for an offline reset, this worked for a few days, then the same problem...