i don't have xbox!!¡ but some1 does on my account

Discus and support i don't have xbox!!¡ but some1 does on my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i don't want this on my account...i don't have xbox 68021092-70be-4e09-9dc0-b0d6a9280802 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tonyacarlton, May 10, 2024.

1. tonyacarlton
    tonyacarlton Guest

i don't want this on my account...i don't have xbox

:)

tonyacarlton, May 10, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you have a Microsoft account, it will automatically create an Xbox account because they are the same thing.
  3. ScowlingCrowd58 Win User

Recovering an Account (Help needed)

To be honest I don't remember: I know i didn't use his since he has his own Xbox account. ATT (fuzzy memory) I'm thinking it is some1 elses Email... I'm in a panic to remember it.
  4. YellowAntox Win User

Can't send game invites, party invites, or messages

Does some1 know the solution for this problem?

I have this problem aswell. Dont get notifications for game invites and I cant send them
  5. sokmybee Win User

Credit card number is not valid :s

If i wrote here it's because i am expecting for some1 to help me without having to call some1.....
  6. AHAQUE12 Win User

CRYSIS 3 BETA

ok i have another xbox account with gold all i need to no is that why dosnt it show up on xbox marketplace wen i turn on xbox ok cud some1 just answer that
Thema:

1. i don't have xbox!!¡ but some1 does on my account - Similar Threads - don't some1 does

2. Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update has crashed my Xbox, when factory resets and offline updates don't work,...: After a system update my Xbox one S has been unusable. It would switch on but nothing would load. I followed the steps for an offline reset, this worked for a few days, then the same problem...
  3. The navigation and notification sounds don't play

in XboX Insiders
    The navigation and notification sounds don't play: It happens to me with the options that should mute those sounds disabled It happens with the recently released version . It happened to me while I was using a pair of headphones via 3.5mm jack....
  4. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  5. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...
  6. My vc isn't working in party/ in game and discord but I don't have a ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My vc isn't working in party/ in game and discord but I don't have a ban: So none of my chats are working, I can't hear friends and they can't hear me but I don't have a ban. Any ideas please and I've already been through the settings like 10 times, thank you....
  7. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  8. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...: I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a
  9. Don't you want to make money with avatar?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't you want to make money with avatar?: The Xbox home button shows five tabs, why didn't you make one more and put our avatar there? The avatar application is very hidden and that's why we forget, it has to be visible, ours and our...
  10. I don't know why my controller does this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know why my controller does this.: I have an Xbox One with an Xbox One controller, but when I try to use it, it turns my Xbox on but then disconnects. Because of that I have to use it wired. I changed the batteries but that didn't...