I don't have the pc game pass preview on the insider app

Discus and support I don't have the pc game pass preview on the insider app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Even tough my country was listed in the available pc game pass preview countries (North Macedonia) I still haven't gotten the preview. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bobiculous, Mar 4, 2023.

1. I don't have the pc game pass preview on the insider app

Even tough my country was listed in the available pc game pass preview countries (North Macedonia) I still haven't gotten the preview.

submitted by /u/Bobiculous
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bobiculous, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox app won't load without VPN

Hi John! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is under preview by insider members currently, so to have access you need to join trough the insider app, this is only on PC, you need to be sure that the PC it's set to the proper region to access this and the account also

To get started, download the Xbox Insider app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. After signing into the app with your Microsoft account navigate to the Previews tab and join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. Wait for the registration to complete and you’re good to go! Now that you’re in the preview launch the Xbox app which can be found in the Microsoft Store on Windows if it’s not already installed. Sign into the Xbox app with the same Microsoft account that you used to join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview and then subscribe to PC Game Pass from within the Xbox app. After signing up for the service you’re ready to start downloading and playing games from the library! As you start to play games and explore the Xbox app, please help us improve the experience by submitting feedback. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top right of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown.

You can also request for insider support here

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

xbox not showing any game titles

That's a preview and it's available for insiders, there's a process to register as insider to get access to it

"To get started, download the Xbox Insider app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. After signing into the app with your Microsoft account navigate to the Previews tab and join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. Wait for the registration to complete and you’re good to go! Now that you’re in the preview launch the Xbox app which can be found in the Microsoft Store on Windows if it’s not already installed. Sign into the Xbox app with the same Microsoft account that you used to join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview and then subscribe to PC Game Pass from within the Xbox app. After signing up for the service you’re ready to start downloading and playing games from the library! As you start to play games and explore the Xbox app, please help us improve the experience by submitting feedback. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top right of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown."
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox app on windows 11 won't load

Hi SevenPenguin846! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is under preview by insider members currently, so to have access you need to join trough the insider app, this is only on PC, you need to be sure that the PC it's set to the proper region to access this and the account also

To get started, download the Xbox Insider app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. After signing into the app with your Microsoft account navigate to the Previews tab and join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. Wait for the registration to complete and you’re good to go! Now that you’re in the preview launch the Xbox app which can be found in the Microsoft Store on Windows if it’s not already installed. Sign into the Xbox app with the same Microsoft account that you used to join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview and then subscribe to PC Game Pass from within the Xbox app. After signing up for the service you’re ready to start downloading and playing games from the library! As you start to play games and explore the Xbox app, please help us improve the experience by submitting feedback. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top right of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown.
  5. Mahmoud Labib Win User

My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken

6. KAREEEEN777 Win User

I cant find my Game Pass for Southeast Asia on my XBOX insider hub (i am from Indonesia)

Hi, I already joined the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview through the Xbox Insider app then the PLAY WITH GAME PASS button show up, but after I click it then redirect me to the store homepage

So, why I face this issue?
Thema:

I don't have the pc game pass preview on the insider app

1. I don't have the pc game pass preview on the insider app - Similar Threads - don't game pass

2. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  3. Why don't game pass codes show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't game pass codes show up: So I put in the codes for the free game pass ultimate but I've never received the codes in my Gmail 1dee6118-a08e-42ef-9562-f3a47ac1a866
  4. I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...: Hi, It says on my Xbox app I can send five 14 day trials for PC Game Pass to friends, so I thought I'd send one to my partner. I logged in and it states "Sorry, this offer is only available to...
  5. I redeemed game pass on microsoft website, but it thinks i don't have a game pass on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed game pass on microsoft website, but it thinks i don't have a game pass on...: I redeemed game pass on microsoft website, but it thinks i don't have a game pass on microsoft store. I redeemed it on the website, not microsoft store, and now that i wanna play minecraft with...
  6. Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...: I first bought Minecraft the game itself, and then yesterday when my PC game pass expired, Minecraft said that I don't own Minecraft anymore. I think the bug might be linked to the Xbox PC game...
  7. PC Game Pass games don't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass games don't open: I get an error with every PC Game Pass game: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." My subscription is...
  8. How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...: How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money to buy one now, as I purchased some course for my university exams. 249c3262-3203-4df6-9cb9-f25e6cb30aca
  9. PC Game Pass games don't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass games don't open: I get an error with every PC Game Pass game: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." My subscription is...
  10. Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I only play Sea of Thieves after enrolling to Game Pass...I don't know why I paid...: I don't understand why I am getting redirected to the game Pass subscription screen. This is really grimey tactics. Don't like what is happening to gaming but I am allset anyway I don't care for...