I dont have the outlook anymore or the recuperation phone number

Discus and support I dont have the outlook anymore or the recuperation phone number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have proof thats my account and i dont have the password or the phone number for reset password cause i change my phone number. I have it on my old... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jessy Laberge-Beaudoin, Mar 16, 2023.

  1. I dont have the outlook anymore or the recuperation phone number


    I have proof thats my account and i dont have the password or the phone number for reset password cause i change my phone number. I have it on my old xbox i have proof how do i get it back ?

    :)
     
    Jessy Laberge-Beaudoin, Mar 16, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    I dont have the outlook anymore or the recuperation phone number

  3. joenorfleet Win User

    cant access account

    i have 2 step verafation and i dont have the phone number linked with that account active and i dont have my app genatior anymore
  4. PracillaCrowther Win User

    Cant access my security code

    I tried it and it just says

    This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info is updated on 14/03/2022, you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.

    On 12/02/2022, you requested your security info to be replaced.

    And the phone number that it sent the code to i dont have access to anymore
  5. Zachary.W - MSFT Win User

    How to recover outlook password when you don’t have the phone number anymore?

    Hello Donte Wilkie,

    We have noticed the account issue you are experiencing on your Xbox console. We will move your issue to the Xbox section. A relevant advocate will follow up on your problem.

    Best Regards,

    | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
  6. Donte Wilkie Win User

    How to recover outlook password when you don’t have the phone number anymore?

    Understandable. I just would like my games that I paid for and downloaded. I receive this message when I try to click on the games.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

I dont have the outlook anymore or the recuperation phone number

Loading...
  1. I dont have the outlook anymore or the recuperation phone number - Similar Threads - dont outlook anymore

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  6. Downloads dont start when updates are available

    in XboX Insiders
    Downloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by...
  7. i bought valorant point but i dont have

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought valorant point but i dont have: I bought 1000 Valorant points and I did not receive the code I received in my email. Can you send me the code you sent again? I need help. What should normally happen when I get 1000 Valorant...
  8. Mincraft dont log me into my account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Mincraft dont log me into my account: Recently I rebought Minecraft for the PS5 as I had bought it from the ps store and lost it, luckily it automatically it signed me in to my Microsoft account automatically after buying, but a...
  9. whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...: Whenever I create a account on Xbox one it says go here and enter code i don't know how to enter or where to enter . please make instructions clear. 50787620-cde5-4f7b-8bc2-ae00020d55c5
  10. My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in xbox live and i did make a account on outlook but still xbox...: My xbox 360 dont wanto sign in by xbox live and i did make a account on outlook say there is error 6860bb1c-edef-4191-89df-c8da2a60b5fe