I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly...

Discus and support I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the question states the account that my playstation minecraft is linked to doesn't exist anymore is it possible to have microsoft manually unlink... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicholas Puchalski, May 29, 2023.

1. I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly...

As the question states the account that my playstation minecraft is linked to doesn't exist anymore is it possible to have microsoft manually unlink them or playstation maybe because I have tried just about everything with no luck and Im at the point I dont think I will be able to play on realms anymore with my friends due to this issue. Really hoping this is a possibility

:)

Nicholas Puchalski, May 29, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly impossible to unlink it then?

As the question states the account that my playstation minecraft is linked to doesn't exist anymore is it possible to have microsoft manually unlink them or playstation maybe because I have tried just about everything with no luck and Im at the point I dont think I will be able to play on realms anymore with my friends due to this issue. Really hoping this is a possibility
    Unfortunately its not possible per

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly impossible to unlink it then?

Hello Nicholas, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm afraid to say that's not possible to link a different Microsoft account with your PSN account besides the first you used
    When you link accounts you can link and unlink the original one.

I would like to share an article where you can review this and more:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  4. Irene_ytw Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

Hi Lucas,

I use two platforms, PlayStation 4 and iPhone with same Minecraft account.

And I linked same Minecraft to my PlayStation network.
  5. Jarell Phang Win User

Cant play multiplayer after account compromised

Update, someone somehow removed my minecraft account from my microsoft account ??? I dont have minecraft anymore ??? Microsoft or whoever please help
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in or make a new account on minecraft, what should I do?

When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my old account is still linked, When I try to create a new account on it it doesn't work. What should I do?
    You wont be able to link a different microsoft account. Youd have to continue using the old one.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
Thema:

I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly...

1. I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly... - Similar Threads - dont account playstation

2. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  3. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  4. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  5. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  6. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  7. I dont know how to connect my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know how to connect my Epic games account: Hi, a while ago i got fortnite and I thought I didn't have an epics account. But then I was told it automatically creates one. I don't know the email or password , as I didn't know I had one, and...
  8. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  9. I dont remember my epic games account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont remember my epic games account.: Hello I have been playing Fortnite for a while and just a 2 years ago I bought a vbucks gift card and I had to login to my epic account to find it but I don’t recall making a epic account but I...
  10. I migrated my Minecraft account but still dont have the Migrated Cape?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my Minecraft account but still dont have the Migrated Cape?: Hello, i migrated my Minecraft account before the due date but i still haven’t received the cape for migration? I also have purchased both bedrock edition and java of Minecraft but i never was...