I don't have my money in my account

Discus and support I don't have my money in my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a new $50 dollar xbox got card and redeem it on the Microsoft web but when I went home to go buy mw2 it's says that I have have no $50 dollars... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ttvjohn2060 Escobar, May 20, 2023.

1. I don't have my money in my account

I bought a new $50 dollar xbox got card and redeem it on the Microsoft web but when I went home to go buy mw2 it's says that I have have no $50 dollars to purchase mw2, I threw away the gift card and don't know what to do

:)

ttvjohn2060 Escobar, May 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that all successful transactions such as code redemption are added in our order history in real-time.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders using all Microsoft accounts that you own to locate the redemption transaction.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

I have money but i don't

I do not know if I get your point, you mean you have spent the money already? Try to delete and log into your account again
  4. Nixelplex Win User

I have money but i don't

5. WPAK Win User

I have money but i don't

Hi there,

can you check what it shows at this page:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

That should show the correct currency values.

Also be sure to check what it shows at the transactions and specifically for the purchase transactions for which your spent that $50

to check if they were processed correctly or not.

If you can't find what's wrong or is causing it then it might be best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Support Chat. They should be able to look into the details and hopefully help you.

To contact Xbox Support use
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I have money but i don't

You have money but you don't? You stated you spent the money so you won't have the money anymore.
Thema:

1. I don't have my money in my account - Similar Threads - don't money account

2. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  3. How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...: How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money to buy one now, as I purchased some course for my university exams. 249c3262-3203-4df6-9cb9-f25e6cb30aca
  4. my order got canceled and don't have my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    my order got canceled and don't have my money back...: I paid my 29,99 euro after trying 2 times ( the first one got canceled aswell ; the second one didn't register) am i doing something wrong ? see screenshot for more info...
  5. I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...: Cancel this and stop deducting money on my account 170d2ea5-082c-406e-a09b-e9d85d050508
  6. Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what...: So my Xbox Started glitching not letting me join party's and stuff I tried to open settings to see what the problem was but settings just disappeared off the face of the earth for me when I try to...
  7. Gift cards for money don't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift cards for money don't work: I tried using 2 different cards and they both said that the card was "not found" and I entered it incorrectly I tried this 3 times now. Is this a problem with my system?...
  8. My pre order got canceled and I still don't have my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pre order got canceled and I still don't have my money: I paid for Cyberpunk 2077 a month ago the day before it got released before it got pushed back to December and then all of the sudden today the day it releases on xbox it got canceled saying the...
  9. Editing software for all gamers who don't wanna spend money

in XboX Insiders
    Editing software for all gamers who don't wanna spend money: [IMG] submitted by /u/AsapNite [link] [comments]
  10. No me llega el dinero del rembolso[Translation-I don't get the refund money]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No me llega el dinero del rembolso[Translation-I don't get the refund money]: Ya a pasado una semana desde que se cobró automáticamente el servicio Xbox live gold, el cual pedí un rembolso. Me llego el mensaje a mi correo que se había devuelto el dinero a mi cuenta bancaria...