i dont have my fortnite data on my pc
Discus and support i dont have my fortnite data on my pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I recently switched to pc (today) and I made an epic games account. With this account I linked it to my xbox one, (which had all my skins, vbucks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zrt :), Jan 1, 2021.
Thema:
i dont have my fortnite data on my pc
Loading...
-
i dont have my fortnite data on my pc - Similar Threads - dont fortnite data
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Why dont i have the insider program badge?
in XboX InsidersWhy dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments] -
Downloads dont start when updates are available
in XboX InsidersDownloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by... -
i bought valorant point but i dont have
in XBoX Games and Appsi bought valorant point but i dont have: I bought 1000 Valorant points and I did not receive the code I received in my email. Can you send me the code you sent again? I need help. What should normally happen when I get 1000 Valorant... -
Mincraft dont log me into my account
in XBoX AccessibilityMincraft dont log me into my account: Recently I rebought Minecraft for the PS5 as I had bought it from the ps store and lost it, luckily it automatically it signed me in to my Microsoft account automatically after buying, but a... -
whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...
in XBoX Accessibilitywhenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...: Whenever I create a account on Xbox one it says go here and enter code i don't know how to enter or where to enter . please make instructions clear. 50787620-cde5-4f7b-8bc2-ae00020d55c5 -
XBox Elite 1 L2 and R2 dont work on fortnite
in XBoX Games and AppsXBox Elite 1 L2 and R2 dont work on fortnite: I js got an elite controller and when i play on my phone with a wired connection the L2 and R2 dont register on fortnite. Ive tried it in roblox and it works and on my pc aswell idk what the... -
I bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...: I bought fortnite vbuck and pack its says that i have it but i log in account and i dont have any changes.what should i do? f7fb44dd-62d2-4184-83b3-bd3508c4328b