I dont have credit card and now ? COD GHOSTS pls help
Discus and support I dont have credit card and now ? COD GHOSTS pls help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening I have a problem I use the code to download Call of Duty ghosts ... I have used it .... and now when I xbox1 I go to the store and I see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by svkG Losos, Apr 25, 2014.
Thema:
I dont have credit card and now ? COD GHOSTS pls help
Loading...
-
I dont have credit card and now ? COD GHOSTS pls help - Similar Threads - dont credit card
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...
in XBoX on WindowsCant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...: Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i have online xbox series s console how can i buy games? I have just buy gaming console which is xbox... -
I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card.
in XBoX on WindowsI bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card.: Hello, is there anyway to use code without credit card? 922e05fb-f021-4cf3-9867-f77cd8a0e6a2 -
Dont allow to download a gold game- ask for a credit card
in XBoX Games and AppsDont allow to download a gold game- ask for a credit card: Hello, I have gold signature! xbox ask for a credit card before downloading a free game from gold, supposed to be free. Can anyone help me please? thank you in advance!... -
Problem with buy XBOXLIVE FREE Trial , dont autorished my credit card
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem with buy XBOXLIVE FREE Trial , dont autorished my credit card: Hi I Want to buy free gold membership for 1months and when i take my payments options ( credit card info and adress) always is : Unable to authorize payment method.So they dont accept my credit... -
Can you but Cash card with money already on you microsoft account, i dont want to use a credit ...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you but Cash card with money already on you microsoft account, i dont want to use a credit ...: I want to buy cash for gta v online but it wants me to use a credit card, i have money on my account but it doesnt let me have a option to but. A load of *** if you ask me.... -
i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...
in XBoX on Consolesi bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...: My brother gave me his credit card and I try to buy 1 xbox live gold of one month but they told me that it was an error so i didn´t get it but in the historial of the credit card appears two...