I dont have any switches for my home console

Discus and support I dont have any switches for my home console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used all my home Xbox switches and want another and i dont remember using the one extra switch f4acdf19-8839-4b8b-8130-3f21f06adec1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FeedAtom814, Sep 5, 2020.

  1. FeedAtom814
    FeedAtom814 Guest

    I dont have any switches for my home console


    I used all my home Xbox switches and want another and i dont remember using the one extra switch

    :)
     
    FeedAtom814, Sep 5, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    I dont have any switches for my home console

    Customer support can’t offer additional switches. If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when
    you see the message Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception. If you don't see a survey, you'll have to wait for the limit to reset on its own.
  3. im so fricking angry Win User

    start up error

    what about the my home xbox? because i dont think i have any switches left it wont let me switch after i reset?
  4. adrian cheno Win User

    My home xbox kept turning itself off as soon as I turned off my console so yesterday I used my last my home xbox is there anyway y’all can fix it although tut was t on this account

    No i dont think I’m using a insider build/beta os in my console I was playing modern warfare 2 at the time and then whenever I turned the console I woke up the next day to me not having enabled my home xbox leaving me with 0 switches
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

    Posso ter mais possibilidades de colocar meu Xbox como principal? -[Translation - Can I have more possibilities to place my Xbox as a primary?]

    Hello SadekYehya,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you do not have any home console switches left, and you are interested in getting another switch. The
    Xbox Support Team, moderators, volunteer moderators and ambassadors do not have the ability to grant another

    home console switch
    to an account. The support article we provided explains how you can put in a request for another home console switch. We hope this information helps SadekYehya!
  6. fraggle39 Win User

    Fraud

    Hes an old fosterchild from a childrens home so hes not on my console and i dont want him having any more information.
Thema:

I dont have any switches for my home console

Loading...
  1. I dont have any switches for my home console - Similar Threads - dont switches home

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  6. Downloads dont start when updates are available

    in XboX Insiders
    Downloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by...
  7. i bought valorant point but i dont have

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought valorant point but i dont have: I bought 1000 Valorant points and I did not receive the code I received in my email. Can you send me the code you sent again? I need help. What should normally happen when I get 1000 Valorant...
  8. How do i switch the verification email from a email account that dont exist without acces...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i switch the verification email from a email account that dont exist without acces...: I am trying to acces my old xbox account but i cant do that since i cant acces the verification code. And from what i know you cant change the destination of the verification code without acces to...
  9. Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller: I am trying to play an Xbox game using my first-party Nintendo switch pro controller but the abxy buttons are flipped like on the Xbox making it dis-orienting to play. and i dont see a way to...
  10. dont know how to allow multiplayer on nintendo switch minecraft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    dont know how to allow multiplayer on nintendo switch minecraft: ive been searching all day for a solution but it won't allow me to go to realms on my nintendo and im sighned in e57e7117-ea7b-4895-b89f-e01a9360dd0a